ARE YOU SHPONGLED VINYL REMASTERED AND THE VERDICT IS......

technosomy

all i can say is WOW!!

i new this was gonna be good, but these guys have really out done themselves

the covers and packaging are amazing, it's like a book,

am sure if i look at the inserts long enough will have some sort of shponglesq trip!

the quality of it is great has been put together well (none of that shitty glue hat most use) and has been bound well

and the sound..... BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL! rubber bands, crisp  packets, drips and all!!IMG_2675.thumb.JPG.655b0d564687450be36ab073c02ab083.JPGIMG_2676.thumb.JPG.df6fe45b9d3bb91edf25d73d95d3a993.JPGIMG_2678.thumb.jpg.a80fac06ddcec9347ff38ae9eea5685c.jpgIMG_2679.thumb.JPG.a115f683cdf28837d8cfb6b01daddba7.JPG

now i talking about the cd here, as i have not heard the original vinyl pressings

i am playing it on a rega rp 1 which is good, average amp and industrial wharfdale 15 inch speakers

somehow along the line i have missed the hidden track?? maybe i was out of the room or in a time warp, anyone else who has this??

i know there is a sore spot here for you vinyl collectors who missed out, and yes it is now being milked for almost 3 times the price... but is worth it and i would get it now before

all us collectors get it and don't let go, if you don't have the cash, start bringing out those rarities and start trading....NOW!

or

hope like hell they repress it ( a hummingbird told me that a condor told him a box set is in the pipeline) but i wouldn't take the chance

just my 2 cents

this needs a serious review from someone who can do it better than i can....

that looks really sweet.

I love nice solid vinyl packages and boxed sets
looks like they delivered a nice product for their fans

hopefully it was successful enough for twisted to try and release a Younger Brother 'Last Days of Gravity' and maybe the electronic mixes of 'Vaccine' at some point too..

Listening to vinyl is a different style. It's different than putting on a CD or loading a bunch of songs into a player. If you don't understand, you don't understand. I absolutely love vinyl. I often just need 10 to 20 minutes while unloading the dishes or putting lunch together before work. Then flip the side or go to work or whatever. It's a different type of experience. 

If having people over all day for a BBQ, maybe I'll just load up a play list or something on the computer. Vinyl is for long term collecting and for a more engaged and active listening experience. I love it.

9 minutes ago, the goa constrictor said:

Listening to vinyl is a different style. It's different than putting on a CD or loading a bunch of songs into a player. If you don't understand, you don't understand. I absolutely love vinyl. I often just need 10 to 20 minutes while unloading the dishes or putting lunch together before work. Then flip the side or go to work or whatever. It's a different type of experience. 

If having people over all day for a BBQ, maybe I'll just load up a play list or something on the computer. Vinyl is for long term collecting and for a more engaged and active listening experience. I love it.

you said it brother i wouldn't have it any other way!

like i said the sound is better than the cd! from what i understand is way better than both original vinyl pressings

and yes a younger brother box set is a must, i  remember seeing benji saying something about a definate vacine and electronic vinyl press but gravity is a must!

my taste goes from classical to big band swing to death metal and beyond, last days of gravity is in my top 5 of all time, and introduced it to hundreds of people

with not one ever not liking it

this release is so awesome. its beautiful.

the holographic writing, and the mask is bulging, it makes it look 3D floating in that black box.

the remastered quality is really good. and there are finally the 2 tracks that were missing on the first vinyl releases.

one of the most beautiful, if not THE most beautiful, psy vinyl release :D

looks awesome next to the Lenticular Museum Of Consciousness

jeoDYQn.jpg