RIP Eyal Yankovich, the founder of Hommega

ziptnf

Just heard it was due to a hart attack he passed away :(

Some wonderful music was put out by Hommega. As a label owner myself I can only dream and stay humble trying to catch up with the quality they have been putting out during the 90's. His music will never leave us!!!!!! :) <3 ...thanks for everything!

This is imo the best on his label (and one of the best albums ever): thanks so much!!!!

22310121_1841388839213882_2871471354082223606_n.jpg

9 hours ago, HappyHorse said:

Just heard it was due to a hart attack he passed away :(

Some wonderful music was put out by Hommega. As a label owner myself I can only dream and stay humble trying to catch up with the quality they have been putting out during the 90's. His music will never leave us!!!!!! :) <3 ...thanks for everything!

This is imo the best on his label (and one of the best albums ever): thanks so much!!!!

22310121_1841388839213882_2871471354082223606_n.jpg

not heard this before, sounds great!

I'm sorry to read this, he must have been to young. My sincere thoughts goes to his family and friends. To loose someone dear sure hurts. RIP

Edited by psytones
Respect & Soda Pop

One of my first vinyls I bought was Human Race EP,  at Loud in Copenhagen in the late nineties. Xerox was really good back then. :)

This track I already knew, amazing. That's why I picked up the Xerox and Freeman vinyl in the first place.

My favorite track from VA -  Full On is Cybel - Well Done.

R.I.P Eyal.

On 10/11/2017 at 9:41 AM, psytones said:

I'm sorry to read this, he must have been to young. Thoughts go to his family and friends. To loose someone dear sure hurts. RIP
And no offence, really. Maybe it would have been better if he layed off the shawarmas and became a vegan fighting for the new and better world, If he had been more into the true psychedelics of things instead of the club and stadium money making scheme of business.
Anyway, stay vegetarian ppl! No matter how much cheap white bread and tasteless cheese you get served. They don't now better. The vegan world is amazing. It's one of the good truths. I did not know Eyal, and do not claim to know anything. Except that he was as far as I could see, fat.

Shiva Shawarma :wub::ph34r:

What a disgusting post. Really everything that's wrong with Veganism in one post. Kudos.

RIP Eyal. You will be missed

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

RIP

I haven't followed Hommega for a long time, but in the late 90'ies and early 0'oes I followed the label closely and it gave me many good moments, thank you for that!

and psytones, sometimes (like this) it is better just to shut up and keep your thoughts to yourself, I can only see that comment as trolling, ignorance or something in between...