The future of Psytrance (2017 edition) ... "warmed up re-releases"?

RTP

1 hour ago, RTP said:

True about the price

This is utterly horrible to watch. Also the mindless people who scream for more ... but hey, even they don't cheer so loud after some time anymore...

We should make a project that makes tracks that only consist of such breaks. 2 hours just like this, swoosh, swoosh, riser, riser, three seconds of kicks, break, two seconds fast kicks, then repeat and swoosh again. All that garnished with nightcore vocals.  Wonder how famous we get with that ... problem is, I will puke within the first hour- but hey, we can make a show out of it <_< 

i was lucky. when i came halfway through blastoyz set they had apparently decided tha,t since the "big names" had already played, most of the party was already over so they didn't ask for money anymore.

it is. kinda reminds me of eskimo back ten years ago. it's also somehow how dutch trance consisted of mainly breaks and builds before the bubble popped and no one was interested in the genre anymore.

iirc ilsa gold once did something similar at a big festival. they only played the builds of different well known tracks of techno/trance/... history and switched to a different track every time before the climax. i guess they had similar views as we have now :)

On 10/16/2017 at 10:13 PM, Imba said:

Watch this then ask Kim Jong-un to #sendnukes ... I almost cried.

That makes me sad, sick and angry. I agree with the nukes. Plenty of them, bam, done, bye-bye. 

On 17.10.2017 at 1:25 AM, Padmapani said:

i was lucky. when i came halfway through blastoyz set they had apparently decided tha,t since the "big names" had already played, most of the party was already over so they didn't ask for money anymore.

it is. kinda reminds me of eskimo back ten years ago. it's also somehow how dutch trance consisted of mainly breaks and builds before the bubble popped and no one was interested in the genre anymore.

iirc ilsa gold once did something similar at a big festival. they only played the builds of different well known tracks of techno/trance/... history and switched to a different track every time before the climax. i guess they had similar views as we have now :)

That's perfect - I hope this will become the new trend, so we can slip in later for free for the "dessert" artists :D

I did something like that at a metal concert some time ago ... wanted to see only one band, did not want to pay the ticket, gambled that they'd play last (and I was right) and sneaked in during the half of the concert since the people at the gate didn't check the tickets so eagerly anymore...

Maybe that is our future of music ... drop by for half a gig because the  rest doesn't interest us?

• Like 1