Pleiadians - Alcyone Promo Viynl Sheet

psyhoe

for 20k€ i can replicate it by hand and give you a handwritten promo sheet :P

i've asked a few collectors from discogs who have it in their collection and noone has the sheet so far.

ukiro wrote he propably has it (not 100% sure though) but doesnt have access to his collection to check.

still waiting for a reply from draeke :)

I have the promo sheet. i can confirm it does exist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 5:15 PM, psyhoe said:

sooner or later xD

its obvious draeke has read the thread but does not want to share it so you should give up with him
any news about the other guy you mentioned who did not have access to his collection? 

On 8/1/2018 at 8:12 AM, Celaripo said:

its obvious draeke has read the thread but does not want to share it so you should give up with him
any news about the other guy you mentioned who did not have access to his collection? 

yea draeke makes a big mystery out of it and a bigger deal than a promo sheet is. propably has it framed above his bed ;)

there was another copy sold on discogs a few months back that had the sheet included acordcing to the description. dunno who grabed it, maybe a memeber from here?

On 10/2/2017 at 3:13 AM, draeke said:

I have the promo sheet. i can confirm it does exist.

The guy is asking you a simple favour, for the love of God please do add it on Discogs to end this matter.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

The wait is real :D btw this reminds me of a rather cool/interesting sales sheet I stumbled upon. Not sure if it's the same type of promo material. It was more of a curious read for anyone interested in new school goa really.

https://www.suntriprecords.com/media/releases/SUNCD18/SUNCD18_SalesSheet.pdf

Was the promo sheet requested in this thread something similar in nature? Or just some cool graphics? (not that anybody seem to know lol, besides Draeke and the Pleadian boyz).

Too bad this interview was made before this request, it would have made a funny question to Draeke :D "on behalf of the psynews and discogs community, DO YOU HAVE, THE LEGENDARY PIECE OF SACRED PROMO PAPER?"

I bet it's in a shrine dedicated to Pleiadians in a private Italian museum. ;)

On 4/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, AstralSphinx said:

Too bad this interview was made before this request, it would have made a funny question to Draeke :D "on behalf of the psynews and discogs community, DO YOU HAVE, THE LEGENDARY PIECE OF SACRED PROMO PAPER?"

I bet it's in a shrine dedicated to Pleiadians in a private Italian museum. ;)

I would've asked him about the Doof t-shirts, lol. =)))

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, staffan said:

I would've asked him about the Doof t-shirts, lol. =)))

Hehhe yes :D  btw hope Draeke is OK? Italy was hit quite hard by Corona after all, and he hasn't been too active here lately.