Ray Castle's Best stuff

Mahasamatman

So Ray Castle is going to play in Berlin on the 15th of September, and since oldschool is quite rare here I will definitely go, but since I'm not familiar with his work, I wanted to ask you people where I should start. :)

A friend was on the zna festival and said that the set by Ray was great. I think i go to the party. :-)

And by the way: If you like oldschool come at the 27 of october to the Return of the Sun-Party in Kulturhaus Kili. :-)

Haha I was there in May already, GREAT party I have to say, I danced my ass off almost completely sober from 11pm till 8am, when I heard my favorite Hallucinogen track being played it was pure ecstasy. Even my friends who were a little sceptical, seeing as they don't enjoy Goa quite as much as I do, really liked it. So I'll definitely go :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 5:33 PM, GhostOnAcid said:

A friend was on the zna festival and said that the set by Ray was great. I think i go to the party. :-)

And by the way: If you like oldschool come at the 27 of october to the Return of the Sun-Party in Kulturhaus Kili. :-)

I can confirm this. Ray Castle's set was superb. One of the best I've ever heard!

He played for about 2.5 hours. First 2 hours was all the Aussie/Japan wierdo that we love and the last half hour was more popular well known tracks (tandu, Hallucinogen...). I actuall prefered the firsl 2 hours.