Astral Projection - Let There be Light EP (SUNCDEP002) on Suntrip Records as a 12" and CD

Dear psynews-ers! :)

Suntrip is very very proud to present our new single-CD/12" EP! :) We managed to work with nobody less as Astral Projection for this one, who went back to their goa-roots! :) Astral Projection were pioneers on the Goatrance scene and have been storming the dancefloors for more than 20 years with their uplifting melodic and hypnotic music signature! Now we are delighted to announce that their new EP "Let There Be Light" with 2 new tracks of the masters and remixes by Filteria and Morphic Resonance will be released by Suntrip Records on September 8th. First as Maxi CD, and a few days later as Vinyl ! First you’ll have the privilege to hear Astral’s rework of the sublime “Filtertraces” track by Filteria. Giving it their so special spiraling recipe, Avi and Lior gave it a trippy and panoramic touch!
Second Filteria returns the favor with his own version of the fantastic “Let There Be Light” track by Astral Projection. The production upgrade and filteria-esque melodies do wonders to the goatrance anthem and on the dancefloors where it’s played!
Then, Morphic Resonance, shows the full extent of his skills as he embarks you on a sci-fi rollercoaster ride with his remake of Astral Projection’s “Enlightened Evolution”. Expect massive melodies and the usual explosion of energy from the Catalan artist!
Last but not least, Astral Projection have remixed their own “Another World” track from the 1999 eponymous album. Yet no doubt the Israeli duo is stunningly sharp as it managed to give it exhilarating new twists as well as a splendid production!
This incredible collaboration shows once again goatrance music is a blessing and we hope it will enlighten your path!

1. Filteria - Filtertraces (Astral Projection Remix)
2. Astral Projection - Let There be Light (Filteria Remix)
3. Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution (Morphic Resonance Remix)
4. Astral Projection - Another World (2017 Remix)

For samples:
http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCDEP02/

For pre-orders:
https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/astral-projection-let-there-be-light

Enjoy the madness!

SUNCDEP02_orig.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Joske,

Few questions from my side. 

*Is there a way to get the vinyl from elsewhere.? Sorry but the shipping cost is almost the same as Vinyl. May be something similar to what Fede is doing with his vinyls (shipping from Poland)?

*Also, just curious on the limitation of the CD. Is it also 100.? 

Release Date : Sep 13, 2017

Total time : 38:46

Style : Melodic Goa Trance

Mastering : Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios

Artwork : Pieter Pan

Cat no : SUNCDEP02

Barcode : 5 060376 222951

Format : CD

Copies pressed : 700

Did you mean the limitation of the vinyl?

The vinyl has 100 items on bandcamp and 100 on our shop... So there are 200 in total :)

Else, the cd has indeed 700 prints :)

The shipping: it is the way it is, we print them in Belgium so no possibility to ship it from somewhere else... The best way? Order 5 extra Suntrip cds with it and the shipping is still the same (up onto 1 kg) so then it becomes "cheaper"

The vinyl has 100 items on bandcamp and 100 on our shop... So there are 200 in total :)

Else, the cd has indeed 700 prints :)

The shipping: it is the way it is, we print them in Belgium so no possibility to ship it from somewhere else... The best way? Order 5 extra Suntrip cds with it and the shipping is still the same (up onto 1 kg) so then it becomes "cheaper"

You have to admit. This is a f****ng good deal. ?

8EUR for a 4 track download?! :blink:

This might be actually a first ever Suntrip release I'll pass on... Doesn't help I was never a fan of Astral Projection.

The Night Hex-EP was 9€... :P As usual, 2€ per track? Believe me, the budget is high enough to make it a vinyl, cd and download :D

And DAT Records is more or less the same for the same amount of tracks... 

https://datrecords.bandcamp.com/album/crop-circles-full-mental-jackpot-ep

Dear Goa-trance freaks!
Suntrip Records is extremely proud to (finally) present the new Vinyl, CD & digital EP from legendary Astral Projection! :) This new piece release features 4 tracks (tracklist below) in collaboration with Filteria & Morphic Resonance! The cd & digital files are now available on the Suntrip webshop and bandcamp. The vinyl will arrive in 1.5/2 weeks, but can be ordered as well! :) Thank you for supporting goa-trance, spread the word and we hope you enjoy this new masterpiece!! :) 

1. Filteria - Filtertraces (Astral Projection Remix) 
2. Astral Projection - Let There be Light (Filteria Remix) 
3. Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution (Morphic Resonance Remix) 
4. Astral Projection - Another World (2017 Remix) 

upper echelon stuff from suntrip as usual.

i feel like finding psytrance that can truly scratch that itch is becoming more difficult these days, but this one hits the spot for sure.

i'm curious what goes behind choosing to release an EP rather than a full length album?

sure, some rock albums only clock in at 40 minutes but a few extra tracks and this could have been an album of the year contender.

off topic.... but any news on the Triquetra album, Anoebis?

upper echelon stuff from suntrip as usual.

i feel like finding psytrance that can truly scratch that itch is becoming more difficult these days, but this one hits the spot for sure.

i'm curious what goes behind choosing to release an EP rather than a full length album?

sure, some rock albums only clock in at 40 minutes but a few extra tracks and this could have been an album of the year contender.

off topic.... but any news on the Triquetra album, Anoebis?

Triquetra are working hard on their debut, we hope to release it in january :)

As for this one... an album would be awesome, but it wasn't possible... 2 tracks was already an achievement to be honest :D

The mixing sounds surprisingly bad on Filteria - Filtertraces (AP Rmx). I can't really recognize open or high hats, and then again that snare sound on every other beat is really loud... until around 9 minutes mark where they use another snare sound/decrease the volume(?). Idk, just sounds weird to my ears.

• 5 years later...

I really like the concept here with artist projects remixing each other and remixing one of their own classic tracks, lovely artwork as well. I would love to see more collaborations/remixes like this. For example Artifact303 remixes of Astral Projection or MFG and vice versa. It would've been a nice addition as well if Pleiadians/Etnica would've remixed some of Filteria's early tracks from that era when he remixed their classics (Sky Input/Heliopolis era). Maybe in the future? 

• Like 2