The Maniac - Final Singularity

Themaniac

It's unbelievable that you are making all this stuff on your phone and especially that you are doing it that fast (how much time do you spend on a track on the average?).

Your style should be very appealing to people who love banging, highly energetic goa but on the other hand what I've heard from you sounds a bit too homohenous, I think you could try some new approaches in melodies and sounds to make your output more varied (I mean both variation between tracks and within tracks).

Anyway, great production skills.

It's unbelievable that you are making all this stuff on your phone and especially that you are doing it that fast (how much time do you spend on a track on the average?).

Your style should be very appealing to people who love banging, highly energetic goa but on the other hand what I've heard from you sounds a bit too homohenous, I think you could try some new approaches in melodies and sounds to make your output more varied (I mean both variation between tracks and within tracks).

Anyway, great production skills.

Thanks a lot for listening!!

I usually take anywhere from 6 hours to 6 days..if it extends more than that, I'll usually delete it and begin something new.

There are some tracks that are a bit different from the others..even one at 128bpm

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/73532-the-maniac-amygdala/?do=findComment&comment=10008187

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/73402-the-maniac-dimethyl-dreams-128-bpm/

once again thanks a lot!