GoaTree - Black Star Of The Death [CD + Digital] Neogoa Records

New GoaTree album - BLACK STAR OF THE DEATH coming out September 2017 on Neogoa Records (CD + Digital)!

Available now at: Neogoa Records Bandcamp

artworks-000239554198-jp8763-t500x500.jp

Album preview and highlights:

Audio previews on SoundCloud and HearThis:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/goatree-black-star-of-the-death

https://hearthis.at/neogoarecords/goatree-black-star-of-the-death/

Tracklist:

01 - Carbon - Nomad (GoaTree Remix) [140 BPM] 
02 - GoaTree - Vader [140 BPM]
03 - GoaTree - Damned [143 BPM]
04 - GoaTree - Labyrinth [143 BPM]
05 - GoaTree - Black Star Of The Death [143 BPM]
06 - GoaTree - Cell Connections [146 BPM]
07 - GoaTree - No Time To Waste [148 BPM]
08 - GoaTree - Hide And Clap [132 BPM]

All tracks written and produced by Lukáš Bartošek - GoaTree, except track #1 (written and produced by Rastislav Ac - Carbon)

Mastering by Igor Čeranić at Deimos Soundlabs

Artwork design by Richpa at Neogoa Design
  • Like 1

I wouldn't have guessed it would be GoaTree. The first album grew on me quite a bit. Can't wait to hear it!

Actually no one guessed because we kept this one under the radar. Regarding the sound, it's huge improvement compared to his last album Akasha Connection and even bigger when it's compared to The Force EP. I hope you will enjoy this one too.

Always enjoyed what this dude brought to the table, pretty straightforward melodies and pumping kickdrums, so yeah, I'll probably dig this!

Keep your eyes on No Time To Waste track, it's dancefloor destroyer (and pretty much something you described above) :)

exciting news from a good artist

^_^

• Like 1

Oh, come on! :(

I know it sucks for digital-only collectors but we really wanted to give something to the buyers and supporters of physical releases we publish. Unlike the digital ones, we only release 3 physical releases per year and most of the time, all our releases are offered for 0$ in digital format and folks who are getting only-digital got really a lot to get from our label, because we really try to give enough of music for everyone.

P.S. - we are working on getting other Neogoa releases previously published to Bandcamp as well, so people like you who are building their collections on Bandcam can have thoose releases available.

• Like 2

So, if I understand correctly, the digital version (without the cd) will be available September 15th?

NYP albums is a generous move from the label and one that should be supported. Unfortunately, some could definitly toss a few dollars but won't based on their logic that "hey it's free stuff!". Giving what you can > giving nothing. Always. ­Music has value and should be threated as such, especially when one consider what went into the process of making it possible.

And yes, if one label has given A LOT to their fans, it's Neogoa. It's just mind blowing how many quality releases they released at nyp. 

• Like 3

NYP albums is a generous move from the label and one that should be supported. Unfortunately, some could definitly toss a few dollars but won't based on their logic that "hey it's free stuff!". Giving what you can > giving nothing. Always. ­Music has value and should be threated as such, especially when one consider what went into the process of making it possible.

And yes, if one label has given A LOT to their fans, it's Neogoa. It's just mind blowing how many quality releases they released at nyp. 

NYP is great option and indeed we have people who are following our new music on Bandcamp who tend to support new releases. It's important because it helps us with all production costs for each release. Even it's not enough to cover everything, we still give our best to deliver each year few great releases (and it's always nice to see that some of 'em end up in TOP 10 in annual Psynews poll, in last two years we had two 2nd places and it means a lot to artists and whole team behind Neogoa).

I hope GoaTree's new album will have the deserved support when it comes as digital download on September 15th :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a special place in my heart for Neogoa Records because of that very reason.

Going through the album right now! Maybe Ill be back with a review :3