Tron - Boundless [Zero One Music]

Tron is back!  :wub: 

Zero One Music is very excited and proud to present to you our newest release. 'Boundless' is a full length album by our very own Mexican maestro, Tron.

Crafted in his Homegrown Studios in Mexico City, it's the conclusion of a three-part trilogy of albums that began back in 2006.  The first was his debut album, "Existence" (2006 Liquid Recs, UK), and the second was "Bio Logic" (2009 Liquid Recs, UK), which brought his music production skills to the highest level of sonic craftsmanship and maturity.

In this, his third and final entry in this series of albums, Tron showcases his solo work as well as some collaborative creations. For those tracks, he teamed up in the studio with some of his best mates and partners in musical crime, such as: The Rave Commission, Dickster, Chromatone, Data Error, Double Helix, Pepe Wash, and Obliviant.

Tron is one of the most influential and technically gifted psychedelic trance producers in the world, and Zero One Music is honored to bring you his most expressive, adventurous and streamlined body of work to date.

zomcd014.jpg

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3811&Itemid=1

Good news indeed. Very much looking forward to this.

On a side-note, that cover art!

Yeah, I like the samples a lot and can't wait to buy this.

On a related note, since I see you're into good full-on, I can also recommend this one, which coincidently also has a great cover:

a3211813346_16.jpg

https://maharettarecords.bandcamp.com/album/wild-life