Tandu - Multimoods (reissued by Zion 604 Records)

Bought it, but listening through I remembered why I never bothered to own the CD in first place (I even think I traded it?) - it descents into cacophonous mess in 2nd half... I know lots of people like that sound, but it gets on my nerves.

Anyway, gotta support the Zion604 people :)

Interesting. It seems the bass has subsided a little and layers breathe more. Alien Pump climax is a lot more bright and discernible on the highs than the original. It is less soft but doesn't seem too harsh either.

• 3 weeks later...

^The digital version seems to be "live" already, maybe that is why? Meaning the CD will be released (sent) August 20th... my take on it.

edit: oh it says the CD's will be shipped around the 23rd.. a bit weird.

Glad to see this re-released... ordered it straight away!  :D

Edited by Drosophila

Out yet? Anyone can confirm? This is confusing because their BC page states: "This is a PRE-ORDER ! Album release date is AUGUST 20th", but it's sold as a "buy" instead of "pre-order". 

Anyone??

Zion604 were always doing it like this - releasing the digital downloads sooner, with the CD being available slightly later.

So, if you buy it now you'll get the files immediately, but the CD - if you wanted it - by the end of Aug / beginning of Sep.

Zion604 were always doing it like this - releasing the digital downloads sooner, with the CD being available slightly later.

So, if you buy it now you'll get the files immediately, but the CD - if you wanted it - by the end of Aug / beginning of Sep.

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

Bought it. Listening to the Bandcamp download now.

Clearer sound than the original (that's a given). The only complaint I have right now is that while on the original the tracks flowed into each other, here most tracks end with a crude fadeout (which leads to some rather questionable starts on a few tracks). While not a huge failure, I still hope that this is not the case on the CD.

There are still some clicks on Interstealer Dawn :( which, looking at the images on Bandcamp seems to be named Interstellar Dawn on the CD, maybe this was originally the intended title?

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here. Let's see (hear) when the CD arrives.

Bought it. Listening to the Bandcamp download now.

Clearer sound than the original (that's a given). The only complaint I have right now is that while on the original the tracks flowed into each other, here most tracks end with a crude fadeout (which leads to some rather questionable starts on a few tracks). While not a huge failure, I still hope that this is not the case on the CD.

Might be because wasn't remastered from original master but from CD? The bandcamp page claims 'gone are the clicks'.