Cross Ambassador

I am cross ambassador, a christian EDM producer and I was wondering if anyone would listen to my music and perhaps give some constructive criticism or helpful advice. I have a darker feel to the Christian EDM, for I make music out of suffering. For this I know I will most likely not get a record deal, for the style I use is very hard for a DJ to follow when it seems I am the only Christian with this style. So thus, I will probably never get a record deal. Yet any helpful advice or constructive criticism that can make me a better artist would be great should someone offer it. God Bless

My first demo was done with a more chillout darker side, ending up with Maid's Crusade which is probably my best track on that EP and is here;

• 6 months later...

Found it, heaven't pushed play yet. 

e. 2 CrossAmbassador if evvah returns, your not alone in the dark. This person https://www.discogs.com/artist/233330-Kemic-Al , who respectfully made a couple ,,strong albums (i don't know the second to well mostly read Very Positive Words about it - i own the first release cause of reviewing purpose), is high in there with the Christian belief, as a present person. Like seriously so, if you find him on Facebook (he sent me his album, if im not mistaking), you'll understand his Cross Ambassador Preakness. Is that the word, preakness? Preaching on his wall. If you get him back on music (good luck), then maybe he would release you (Butterfly Rec.).  He's from Malta btw......................I think maybe someone or "thing" scared him in to full holy, but Jesus I don't know, its just a quick weak presumption (scared into) taken from a perspective of a cruel power-struggling elite world, i guess. .  Speaking about Christians, wheres the good man Rot? The 2018 voting is long due? 

One day i hope ill get to hear the 2nd album full. There's just been too much music and one makes ones choices (£)

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, psytones said:

Found it, heaven't pushed play yet. 

Thanks a lot! Though it seem to be lacking of 'inter-sessions-ep-like-grace-free-downlaod' which might have a closer relation to psytrance.

Here one set is in Hip-Hop style another - techno I would say, not really that dark.