"Kumoi" - Great track I recently Shazamed at a beach club aka House Thread

Trunksan

I was recently at a techno/house event (odyssiafestival.com) and this was by far the best track they played. I shazamed it on the spot and luckily found it.

The original one

The one I heard at the

• Like 1

Nice track. Really phat atmosphere and the remix has a total 90's goay vibe.

I've started to get into house lately myself albeit melodic house (Deep/Prog)

Let's make this a house thread.

Melodic house recommendations are welcome!

Like I've said numerous times... Summer Sundays are my hedonistic days. I hang out at the Cariocas beach bar (https://www.google.gr/maps/place/Cariocas+Beach+Bar/@38.0546381,23.0267164,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf00882b6bc72933e?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzopLA2IPVAhVGPxQKHR8oBp4Q_BIIkAEwDg) and I get to enjoy some good quality tech/afro/disco house and American techno (This Saturday was a rare exception with European techno) drinking alcohol, surrounded by cladly dressed young people dancing.

It's the perfect music for this environment. Simple, happy, easy-going music! (very few tracks stand out)

On the few occasions when the DJs from Carriocas came to play to Athens and I went to listen to them,  it has been dissapointing... So for me, house music is for the summers at the beach.

As for recommendations, I don't really have any songs but my favorite DJ in the 10+ years that I've been going there is Delano Smith from Detroit.... and I've heard hundreds of DJs of this genre there, with some legends included like DJ harvey, Danny Krivit, Tim Ruthersford, Frankie Knuckles (RIP), David Morales (most overrated DJ ever), Gilles Peterson, Fracois K....

Good stuff!

Just something about house music clicked for me a while back. I love the depth of the music. Goatrance is just so maximal. It becomes fatiguing and this kind subtle groovy music seems to re-energize my batteries.

• Like 2

Good stuff!

Just something about house music clicked for me a while back. I love the depth of the music. Goatrance is just so maximal. It becomes fatiguing and this kind subtle groovy music seems to re-energize my batteries.

Totally agree! I also like the sensual element in it, which is totally lacking in psy/goa1

• Like 1

Totally agree! I also like the sensual element in it, which is totally lacking in psy/goa1

Glad you liked this stuff :) groovy and also entrancing

Argentina is a paragon of this sound

Another recent track by Fabri Lopez

More summer vibey melodic stuff by Andrea Cassino