SynSUN appreciation thread

Ormion

I have to say something about SynSUN. I don't think there's another group that went from Goa to freestyle Psy/Goa to Full On and manage to keep an amazing quality all through these genres.

Some examples

Goa (one of the best Goa tracks ever btw)

then freestyle Psy/Goa (again one of the best tracks ever imo)

then Full On

even their downtempo is ace

Zygote FTW really it is just an awesome track, played that track so many times.... i definitely agree with you and love how they combine classical without becoming cheesy, it's another level of Goa, nobody else does this in this way.

Much respect to them and their diverse psytrance production. Also, i think maybe that the huge aussie artist Terrafractyl, kinda (im feeling and guessing here) got his signature sound / drive from this album by SunSUN? https://www.discogs.com/SynSUN-Phoenix/release/657939He just, kinda perfected it. Made it his own sound and signature. I know also Terrafractyl was one of those who was very inspired by Infected Mushroom's IM the Supervisor. I supported SynSUN back from the very start by buying the Symphonic Adventures album. 

I'm definitely pro SynSUN. They might not be the best producers ever or write the most exciting and original tunes, but they are solid and they do great remixes.

The Omen remix of The Prodigy is fucking sick. They have a great Juno Reactor remix of Komet and they even made a Dickster track entertaining. We Are The World is a fun and enjoyable remix/cover/mash-up of a bunch of Goa classics, and they seem to post a regular stream of bootleg remixes of other tracks, which are generally fun (or at least, not terrible).

SynSUN is definitely a worthy project to be in the scene.