FINALLY ARE YOU SHPONGLED ON VINYL WITH EXTRA TRACKS!

technosomy

• 2 weeks later...

What was the asking price?

$77 according to one site, or something like that. Plus shipping. I visited the store when it was available (for 2 days or something?), but didn't click the 'buy' button. Maybe I should have. The original pressing sells for more like $200. Then again, I do have the original pressing and the Infinite Excursions sampler vinyl with Rumours of Vapours. Maybe it was just fair to give someone else a chance instead of being a packrat myself. :lol:

The new album, including an LP version, is announced for September. Remember to check your calendars, place your preorders or whatever, if you want one...

$77 according to one site, or something like that. Plus shipping. I visited the store when it was available (for 2 days or something?), but didn't click the 'buy' button. Maybe I should have. The original pressing sells for more like $200. Then again, I do have the original pressing and the Infinite Excursions sampler vinyl with Rumours of Vapours. Maybe it was just fair to give someone else a chance instead of being a packrat myself. :lol:

The new album, including an LP version, is announced for September. Remember to check your calendars, place your preorders or whatever, if you want one...

Yeah, I have both of those too. There is one track on there I don't have on vinyl and that's okay with me.

Now if he were to print Younger Brother Last Days of Gravity and Vaccine Electronic on vinyl, I'd grab both of those =) 

After CBL reprints on vinyl, im staying away from limited editions of well known acts. Had the option to buy this, skipped as this is kind of an insult,

500 copies of this amazing album

(and very high in demand on vinyl especially) is sad and pathetic.

And shipping prices are simply absurd.

After CBL reprints on vinyl, im staying away from limited editions of well known acts. Had the option to buy this, skipped as this is kind of an insult, 500 copies of this amazing album,(and very high in demand on vinyl especially) is sad and pathetic.

i agree to a point.. but...

gotta pay up if you want it

and i had no choice with this one, very glad got it when i did,

and i did announce it fast here for all you who missed it

After CBL reprints on vinyl, im staying away from limited editions of well known acts. Had the option to buy this, skipped as this is kind of an insult, 500 copies of this amazing album,(and very high in demand on vinyl especially) is sad and pathetic.

What was the deal with the CBL reprints? Also, am I imagining it or do the remastered versions actually sound noticeably different than the originals? (Listened a bit on bandcamp)

• 4 months later...

Same here. Managed to get a copy this time. Costed me quite a bit already and its going to cost me more once it reaches (F'in customs tax!) but this is one Shpongle album which is very special. 

Got sold out within 4 hours I guess. 

I do understand the high price point (look at the detailing) and the ridiculous shipping charges(will easily weight more than half kgs) but yeah I too don't get the limitation. Come on, album is getting sold out within hours and people are asking 400$?( Seriously.? wtf is up with that. ) 

• 2 months later...

i was up at 5am australian time to buy this (almost thought will be right) glad i did

SIMON AND RAJ SOLD 1400 COPIES IN 2.5 HRS FOR AN ALBUM THAT IS 17 YEARS OLD

that is quite a feat and testament to the art of shpongle

saying that, discogs will be running red hot with $300 + prices, just like the first album which is the biggest travesty

i really wanted to buy more than just 1 myself as i know there will be some of you who missed out, sorry guys i just don't have the $

hope you all got one?

especially you fed and ankur

9 hours ago, technosomy said:

i was up at 5am australian time to buy this (almost thought will be right) glad i did

SIMON AND RAJ SOLD 1400 COPIES IN 2.5 HRS FOR AN ALBUM THAT IS 17 YEARS OLD

that is quite a feat and testament to the art of shpongle

saying that, discogs will be running red hot with $300 + prices, just like the first album which is the biggest travesty

i really wanted to buy more than just 1 myself as i know there will be some of you who missed out, sorry guys i just don't have the $

hope you all got one?

especially you fed and ankur

WTF! 54GBP for a double vinyl, I do not understand Twisted's pricing. PASS!

Its like they tested the waters with 30pound releases and then voila! 
Even with an impressive f''in packaging, this is ridiculous. Hope its worth it for all the buyers.

I don't think he bought it after all :lol::lol: