Revenge of the Eternal Anglo

Rotwang

Someone should have made a psytrance generation app long time ago, it would save huge amount of time for many psy producers enabling them to post more stupid pics on Facebook and to do more DMT.  :P

Actually, it's very good, much more interesting and original than many psytrance tracks made manually. I love the trippy sounds and love how the darkish part in the middle is contrasted by the intro and the ending. I envy your app, it does better psytrance than me.

• Like 1

Thanks! I should clarify that there was plenty of manual intervention involved in making the track. I had to choose which algorithms to put together and then generate the parts 8 or 16 bars at a time; usually it was necessary to run the algorithms a bunch of times and reject the output until they came up with something decent. There's still a way to go before I can press a button and have it spit out entire tracks, but that's the ultimate goal.

Also I disagree with your assessment of your own music, your tracks are awesome.

Damn, that's really something! :o

Haunting, dark and very unorthodox in terms of sounds being used. A breath of fresh air, if you like!

In particular I loved how that reverb tail from the 'trancey' part morphs into that guitar / piano outro - really lovely stuff :)

• Like 1