For Sale - Etnica - Tribute / Intense Visitation - BR 009 - Near Mint

up4hours

Hi,

I am selling my copy of this rare 12" classic by Etnica. The record, sleeve and jacket are all in near mint condition. Played only one or two times if that!

Super rare cancelled 12". Limited to around 50 white label "test press" copies.

Please contact me if you are interested. Any sensible offers considered.. And crazy high ones too ;)

Pics are available upon request.

Thanks

Put it up on discogs please as "make offer" :) The buyer will be protected via discogs/paypal if so. I'd like to make an offer, just not privately via a forum. Does it include the info-sheet as well? If you could make some pictures available that would be nice too.

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I am trying to sell via Discogs however it won't let me link to PayPal. I have a ticket raised with them and as soon as it is resolved I will add to inventory. The issue is that I have two accounts. One for personal and one mainly for sales.

I am 90% sure it does have the press release, from memory it is just a photocopy (as they all were I guess?).

I'm away this week but when I get home this weekend hopefully Discogs will have fixed the issue and I will post the pictures.

Thanks again for your interest.

Adam

Thanks. I made you an offer right now, and not a shameful one ;) I know its value. However, if you're going to sell this for 900euro, with 3 others on the market, you'll be having to wait for years. Noone will likely pay that price considering highest offer ever was 250euro on discogs, but you might get lucky! Cheers!

• 1 month later...