The Delta infos??

Lately I've fallen in love with The Delta's dark and mechanical music... every time I put a track by The Delta on it feels like my room suddenly changes in some sort of gigantic factory with millions of robots producing weapons of mass destruction for the extermination of man kind... hehehe I WANT MORE!!! So any infos on them? Any new releases since The Delta Force? (which isn't really a new album I know...)

SMI²LE

yeah I have that feeling with the delta too.. Dark and mechanical

DereinsPunkt gave me some sort of mechanical feeling too..

oh yeah, and I dont know any new info from delta, but if you find out tell us =)

Guest lumpi

They recently released some sort of Trip Hop (or whatever) album under the name "Downhill", I wasn´t lucky enough to hear it until now. Don´t know about the next release from The Delta, I guess we have to be a bit more patient. However, I´d heavily recommend you the first two compilations from Horns & Hoofs Records and the "Clangour"- compilation (espeacially the track "Neser DNA - My name is bruise") from Boshke Beats.

They will probably tear your room apart as well ;-)

Guest Mike D

I'd say Marcus is to busy putting the finishing touches to the new X-Dream album to be doing much with The Delta... I've found with the techtrance groups you need more patience for releases but it is usually guaranteed a great result for the wait... check out:

Midi Miliz and Psirallianz which are 1/2 of the delta... Spiriallianz - "Stereopark" on spirit zone label is perfection for thos who like this style :)

nah I have Midi Milliz and Spiralianz but I find that they don't even come close to The Delta's style... The Delta (well, the tracks I like from them) play a lot with dark atomspheres, Midi Milliz and Spirallianz have a more "shallow" music, more neutral and techno-oriented, it doesn't give me any mental images when I listen to it

SMI²LE

Guest Mergi

Then I think you should try MidiMiliz new 12" No Alibi, still "techno-oriented" but a lot more atmosphere than what I've heard from them so far... IMO. Of course nothing beats The Deltas evil tracks from Scizoeffective... and Def By Delta (Part II) from Send In... Send Back will always be one of my favorite tracks.

Well, after their previous effort, Send In, Send Back, I don't actually care about them. That album was pretty boring in fact. Not even close to Schizoeffective that was very good...If they continued making stuff like AS A CHILD I COULD WALK ON THE CEILING which is one of the best psychedelic songs ever, they would become some name by now, but instead they focused on minimalism and it simply doesn't go. Same goes with X - Dream and Irritant that was soooo boring !

I don't like their newest stuff,but Thing is the scariest track ever! Also Travelling At The Speed Of Thought is a killer, and the remix on Johann's Stranded.