Nibana – Shūmatsu No Tani (終末の谷; “The Valley of the End”)

FatKidWitAJetPak

nibana-shumatsu-no-tani.jpg

Nibana – Shūmatsu No Tani (終末の谷; “The Valley of the End”)

Disc 1
01 - Nibana - Soma (80 BPM)
02 - Nibana - Aeon (85 BPM)
03 - Nibana - Shūmatsu No Tani (94 BPM)
04 - Digicult & U-Recken - The Optimist (Nibana Remix) (100 BPM)
05 - Nibana & Seamoon - Flickering Spikes (101 BPM)
06 - Nibana - Aenigma (100 BPM)
07 - Nibana - Orchestra Electronica (90 BPM)

Disc 2
08 - Nibana - A Thousands Worlds Behind (85 BPM)
09 - Nibana - Andaran Athish'an (114 BPM)
10 - Nibana - From Ants (76 BPM)
11 - Nibana - People Skills (86 BPM)
12 - Tribone - Unconscious Matter (Nibana Remix) (103 BPM)
13 - Nibana & Eurythmy - Second Breath (114 BPM)
14 - Nibana - I Care Not (105 BPM)
15 - Nibana - Black Panda (94 BPM)
16 - Nibana - It's Talking (95 BPM)
17 - Nibana - The Beast (79 BPM)
18 - Nibana - Machine Men (70 BPM)

I haven’t written a review in a long time on here, but I just couldn’t avoid this one.

My review for Nibana: Shūmatsu No Tani

The emotional intensities of Nibana’s deep and colorful universe are nothing short from profound in this multi-genre, psychedelic release, Shūmatsu No Tani. Offering an intimate connection into another realm, the intelligent innovations of musical craftsmanship can be explored vividly on a magnificent, two-hour adventure. As the dramatic sound of his latest masterpiece unfolds, vibrating beneath layers of complex melodies and detailed synth structures, a mystical dimension of breathtaking adventure is clear like thousands of stars shining over an ancient and mystical world… with a large touch of earth-shattering bass. Inspired from the heartwarming soundscapes of Solar Fields and the boundary-breaking reaches of bass music masters like Tipper and Whitebear, Nibana and a couple of other talented producers have created something for the history books with this captivating release. It is a mind-expanding dive into gooey psydub, intricate downtempo, and other electronica orchestrations impressively spread across both psytrance and ambient soundscapes. Prepare to be carried through a progressive, beautiful story told through sound, for it will likely be one of the best albums 2017 has to offer.

10/10

Thanks for the review and completely agree. This is the sort of album that makes you want to break your review hiatus. The diversity of the songs and the energy that has been put into them all is incredible. Ty very much Nibana

Beautiful album full of heart and feeling, spirit and depth, vision and ingenuity.