AP after a LONG break

just some shit im trying to work on, havent made music in well over 1 year so im rusty ;O

and obv aint got no gear except motherboard soundcard and in-ear headphones.

anyway, i also wanted to take the oportunity to tell everyone i hope ull welcome me back, im a different guy now, last few years have been hell so thankfully starting to get in a good place again, and its looking up.

keeping it brief for now, hoping to start posting random goa stuff agian soon

special shoutout to padi, and rotwang. 

--------------------------------------

link to the sample

https://www.aeap.se/global2-0104.wav

(Neurogen vs Padmapani (??? we havent decided)  - Liquid Soul - Global Illumination Remix (some temporary 303 madness mix)

its a very early alpha version, "my" version as far as production go. (teaser clip) 

still waiting to hear his version ;) then we will merge to a hopefully nice track :)

i have no idea how it sounds in proper monitors problably lots of errors, but in headphones it should sound ok.

no need for praises/crituque unless u feel like it, this was also my first post here in a good while excluding ONE post so more a "hello again" type post than to "promote" the music. two birds.

cya around guys <3

edit:

added mp3

https://www.aeap.se/global2-0104.mp3

edit: audio updated to last session ^^ 

• Like 1

^thank you.

yeah thats a shame. psynews has always been a bit slow at least the past 10 years..

the occasional ramblings of lunatics from time to time to lighten it up (myself included) - not much activity.

i guess theres only so many times you can acknowlidge that, hey, goa trance is good ass music.

• 3 weeks later...