Sita Records presents Agrabah - Pharaohs Of The Galaxy

RELEASED! Buy it here: 

Or digitally:

Nitzhogoa in the style of Goalien, mostly... dancefloor-tested and approved in the outskirts of the israeli desert! :-)

1. Visitors
2. Pharaohs Of The Galaxy
3. Endless Sunshine
4. The Freeman
5. Destination Moon
6. Schrödinger's Camel
7. A Tale Of Blue And Orange
8. Inside The Magic Lamp (feat. Rayavana)
9. Cyclamen

Full tracks on youtube here: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

That above presents multiple hearts I send to Agrabah and the label.

There is nitzho and then there is nitzho.

This has vibes of the style Eyal Iceman uses, can't rate nitzho but is it oldschool style? Maybe. And Eyal Iceman is in my top 5 producers of all psytrance styles. It is hard to get any new music from him maybe but yeah, Agrabah became a great substitute.

Never realized from those short psyshop samples the album would be this great. I know it will still grow on me until I drop it as saturated after 100 listens. This is a route only great releases get: last time it was Artha's album with a bee cover that got the same treatment :)

The co-op track with Rayavana stands out as the best track. And what is it again that classical music melody they have beautifully laid hands on? Can't recall. I put the link here.

https://beatspacesita.bandcamp.com/track/agrabah-rayavana-inside-the-magic-lamp

4,5/5

The co-op track with Rayavana stands out as the best track. And what is it again that classical music melody they have beautifully laid hands on? Can't recall. I put the link here.

https://beatspacesita.bandcamp.com/track/agrabah-rayavana-inside-the-magic-lamp

4,5/5

Definetely my favorite as well, have been slipping it in my own sets over the last few months to hammer down the dancefloor! :D

• Like 1

I can't help myself but this fucking track mentioned is the best from SITA ever. I am nuts listening to it over and over. And, yeah, this topic should stay on the front page in psynews..c'mon psynews ppl..did you even listen to this recommendation?

Here's the sample of Agrabah, Rayavana-Inside The Magic Lamp (so beautiful imo)