'V/A - POF Trance Collector Vol. 2"

Trance2MoveU

L3jjzYe.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: POF Trance Collector Vol. 2

Label: POF Music

Date: 1996

1. Denshi Danshi - Cow's Blues

2. The Infonaut - Chronos (Time Undefined)

3. Amanite FX & Prana - Black Rain (Blue Planet Corporation Mix)

4. Synchro - Christine (Haunted Car Radio Mix)

5. Denshi Danshi - Mariposa

6. The Infonaut - Mind Directed Energy

7. Amanite FX & Prana - Black Rain (Original Mix)

8. Synchro - Babes On Broomsticks

9. Amtinaous - Apocalyps-Hilan

10. Universal Island - M-Stick

OsdgIy5.gif

Collecting something specific is so tiring.  I mean it's not like I'm trying to see how many prostitute heads I can hang on the wall, but...Haggling with people over price is the best part of the hunt, but it can be quite draining.  Maybe that's why we as collectors are never finished because as soon as we posses the obeject we need another something to chase.  I bought this off Discogs for only one track, but it turns out there is much more to enjoy.  Of course the BPC remix of Black Rain is what I was after, but you also get the original version.  Strange, but appreciated.  You get possibly the best track by Synchro (if such a thing is actually possible) Babes On Broomsticks and a couple of decent offerings by Denshi Danshi with the best being MariposaMind Directed Energy is the best track from The Infonaut, but the whole album was a pleasant surprise.  This is good goa from the glory days with tracks that haven't been beaten to f*cking death and worth a purchase.