family-friendly parties

summerloud

as the lucky father of a now 10 month old daughter, im asking myself: what are the easiest parties to attent to if you plan on bringing small kids?

lost theory (while it was still in croatia) had a special camping place for families further away from the party, which i figured was a nice idea, but i didnt get to try it out since i didnt have kids back then

also, what do you think is the youngest age where it makes sense to bring kids to a party? i was thinking about going to ozora this year - i havent been since 2009 - but the little one will be barely above 1 year until then

does anyone know if ozora now provides special care to families, like a designated space for camping?

any input is very welcome :)

Ambient and low bpm parties are always a good place to bring kids, the music is less "loud" and usually the vibes are different than in regular high bpm parties. I've seen much more parents with kids in that kind of parties so it's a great chance for a good communication too. But, of course it depends on what kind of person you are and what music u like. Other parents can consider in a different way. :)