Morphic Resonance - Trip To The Stars EP [DAT Records]

Morphic Resonance is Cristian Fernandez, a Spanish producer who with this release wants to pay a tribute to his favourite band: Etnica/Pleiadians.

Morphic Resonance has worked on these remixes for over three years and the quality is stellar. Produced with the same approach of the 90s, through MIDI and using real keyboards and synthesizers, these monster remixes deliver to eternity the magical sound of the living legends of goa trance. These tunes will find their way into every set in the upcoming summer as they are full of majestic psychedelia, wonderfully arranged and teleporting listeners to the stars. DAT Records is pleased to release this with the blessing of the original creators of this music. This production has been splendidly mastered at Analog Dimensions and the artwork is courtesy of Miro Moric. Dream and fly to the music of Etnica remixed by Morphic Resonance!

datep007.jpg

01. Pleiadians - Alcyone (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

02. Pleiadians - Maia (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

03. Pleiadians - Taygeta (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

04. Pleiadians - Moon In Your Window (Morphic Resonance Rmx II)

05. Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

06. Crop Circles - Different Species (Morphic Resonance Mix)

07. Etnica - Phetalic Vibes (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

Samples: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3684&Itemid=1

To be released on 12th May!

datep007.jpg

01. Pleiadians - Alcyone (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

02. Pleiadians - Maia (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

03. Pleiadians - Taygeta (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

04. Pleiadians - Moon In Your Window (Morphic Resonance Rmx II)

05. Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

06. Crop Circles - Different Species (Morphic Resonance Mix)

07. Etnica - Phetalic Vibes (Morphic Resonance Rmx)

Samples: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3684&Itemid=1

To be released on 12th May!

A bold move to release an album remixing classics of that magnitude. Hopefully it won't be like the flop that Astral Projection released.

I want to hear the artist's signature on a remix, his take on a track. Not just the same arrangements with slightly different sounds.

We'll see (and hope) :)

A bold move to release an album remixing classics of that magnitude. Hopefully it won't be like the flop that Astral Projection released.

I want to hear the artist's signature on a remix, his take on a track. Not just the same arrangements with slightly different sounds.

We'll see (and hope) :)

Same. Especially after Space Dwarfs remix which was very close to the original.

I think you'll be surprised with the release, the remixes are really good, you'll hear!

PS: if you can edit the topic it the title of the release is "Trip To The Stars" as on the cover :), Arabesque are lazy and made a mistake as they used a temp title when the album was work in progress

The CD is already almost 80 minutes! The tracks aren't included because they cannot fit. All these remixes are very long, 5 out of 7 are over 10 minutes long :)

https://www.discogs.com/Morphic-Resonance-Trip-To-The-Stars/release/10202834

The CD is already almost 80 minutes! The tracks aren't included because they cannot fit. All these remixes are very long, 5 out of 7 are over 10 minutes long :)

https://www.discogs.com/Morphic-Resonance-Trip-To-The-Stars/release/10202834

Me like :)

I love long tracks. Goa trance tracks should take their time building up  :)

We decided to keep the original title for the last track , as it was on dat tapes. It is possible the word is made up and refers to the vibes that a phaetus gives to a mother before it's born thus "phetalic" vibes. Since I have found multiple tapes with the title written like this, we left it like that.

@paul_eye: would be nice if you spot anything to change that you'd comment it so that I can modify it, to have it complaint to your level of details, I'd really appreciate.

Longer Samples online:

http://www.datrecords.it/dat/releases/morphic-resonance-trip-to-the-stars-ep-datep-007.html

Pre orders will be taken from the next days, most likely only on DAT web store and after the release day on bandcamp and discogs too. For who's in Belgium I will have copies for sale at the Old Is Gold XX party in Antwerp where i will also DJ

We decided to keep the original title for the last track , as it was on dat tapes. It is possible the word is made up and refers to the vibes that a phaetus gives to a mother before it's born thus "phetalic" vibes. Since I have found multiple tapes with the title written like this, we left it like that.

Well you already had it as "Phthalic Vibes" on the 2nd CD of the Etnica live album, and as was explained in the booklet too as referring to phthalic acid, hence my question why the different title here.

• Like 1

yes your question was indeed correct, and i wanted to explain. i was not referring to this particular possible edit, but i was welcoming you to help me fix my entry on discogs should i have missed any details, rather than edit yourself so that i can benefit and learn from your view and make a perfect entry for the database, that's all.

and make a perfect entry for the database

lololololololol

It will be a wonderful entry

It will be bigly in length and use only the most best and tremendous words

So perfect. Such beautiful entry.

:D :D :D :D 

• Like 1

Uh, I asked a simple question and suddenly this thread derailed into absurd and weird territory.

Whatever.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Christian kicks ass (and I guess we all know it already) :)

They are a bonus for direct supporters and will be available if you buy from dat records store/bandcamp, nowhere else.

@paul_eye, I asked your help to make a perfect entry the same way you have asked about the Aavepyörä special crowdfunded release, in case I missed something, nothing more and I did not see anything weird in my answers ;). Other users that started talking funny.

• Like 1