Blue Avians

atvuori

The mastering compression is really brutal. Also some of the leads are overbearing in high frequecies. Also i think the track should either be shorter or contain more of something (melodies, breakdowns or some other development, idk).

Other than that, awesome track, man, i LOVE psy with proper melodies and deep atmosphere, you've done terrific job on both. 

Btw, how much of it is your Virus?

The mastering compression is really brutal. Also some of the leads are overbearing in high frequecies. Also i think the track should either be shorter or contain more of something (melodies, breakdowns or some other development, idk).

Other than that, awesome track, man, i LOVE psy with proper melodies and deep atmosphere, you've done terrific job on both. 

Btw, how much of it is your Virus?

Thanks for your feedback! I am making it little shorter yes and building up little more from the beginning and you are right on those hars high freqs .. and i'm gonna be little (much more) gently with my mastering.. It's funny how i get "blind" when making song and listening it over and over again.. But now i listen to it and compare to other songs and it's so obvious i feel stupid. Baseline and maine leads r made with virus.. oh and that squelch is from my faithful snow also.