http://globalsect.ru/terraformer/

Buy CD and get a free copies of the digital release

"The Mystery of Crystal Worlds" and 6 first tracks from "Terraformer"

Teaser: Framescape Studio

Cover Art: Andrey Pronin

Mastering: Tim Schuldt

Compiled by DJ Adept

Release data: 31 May 2017

wow. the video teaser, the booklet case, the countdown timer, including a t-shirt and backdrop packages. these are all such brilliant ways of releasing an album.

i would love to get the t-shirt but i doubt my wife would let me wear it since she is very aggressive about my clothing choices. if you're single this won't make any sense but if you're married you'd understand...

if the dedication towards crafting the album is anywhere near the level of promoting it, all 4 cd's are going to be a magical journey!

i'll have to start saving my money for the artwork... pretty sure i've visited that planet before

• Like 1

Amazing release, very tempted by the pack with backdrop and tshirt. Surely will get the cd and shirt but then again that backdrop... woah!

Very nice video teaser, its like the old videos that made for goa trance music back in 90's but with modern technology :)

The backdrop is awesome too...since I lost my attraction to moderm Goa trance music this compilation sounds much promising than others for me. I like the combination of night into massive goa trance, nice direction!

i would love to get the t-shirt but i doubt my wife would let me wear it since she is very aggressive about my clothing choices. if you're single this won't make any sense but if you're married you'd understand...

I feel you good sir.

Thisis probably the best promotion I've seen. nicely done, good to see a team put in some extra work to make this a little bit more special.

Purchased (order #48)!

Too bad there's no Bandcamp option. I hope at least we'll get a link to full 4xCD downloads when it releases, so I don't have to open the box & rip all the music?

Hello.

For example, if you order Cds from Arabesque, do you have link to free download from Bandcamp? :D

You order Pshysical CD and download link its Bonus. Bandcamp its another thing.

But of course all clients will have download link before 1 day of release data.

Sounds and looks really great :)

Regarding the downloads, here is an idea (perhaps it might be helpful):

You can add certain release on Bandcamp and set it up as a private so no one would be able to see it, but what you can do is to generate download codes (minimum is 100 I believe) and email them to your supporters (I suggest MailChimp) or do it manually as we did with some releases. After the release is officially released, you can set up from private to public and all your supporters who downloaded release via private download codes will have it in their respective collections. I guess it has some importance to people who are building their collection on Bandcamp. Just to make sure, check out FAQ on Bandcamp if you think this idea might be helpful :)

Sounds and looks really great :)

Regarding the downloads, here is an idea (perhaps it might be helpful):

You can add certain release on Bandcamp and set it up as a private so no one would be able to see it, but what you can do is to generate download codes (minimum is 100 I believe) and email them to your supporters (I suggest MailChimp) or do it manually as we did with some releases. After the release is officially released, you can set up from private to public and all your supporters who downloaded release via private download codes will have it in their respective collections. I guess it has some importance to people who are building their collection on Bandcamp. Just to make sure, check out FAQ on Bandcamp if you think this idea might be helpful :)

Yes, but what if client not use Bandcamp and not have account?

Download link from site more nice for all people.

But we like new technologies and maby will send promo codes after release data. We need check it.

Thank you.

Good question. Actually, it doesn't reflect anyone. Many people who are not members (as fans or collectors) on Bandcamp still can download files without registering on that platform in same quality (WAV, FLAC, MP3, etc.) as members. They will be offered to register or to subscribe to new releases (in this case from Global Sect on Bandcamp), but it's optional. The private codes are ment to serve as something that artists or labels offer to the supporters before release is officially out. It's very good option if you ask me and everyone got some benefit from it (after all, you don't need to bother with hosting the files, getting in troubles if download link is leaked), this way you secure your music and only one person with single download code can get the files :). Another thing is that each download (and purchase) ranks release higher on spotlight of certain tag or genre on Bandcamp (electronic by default, trance or goa if you're using additional tags for your music).

This thing have different sides.

For example, how make it automatic? When you make order from our landing page you have link with maximum 3 downloads.

How we can add Bandcamp code to it? Our programmer not want work more now :D

Send new letters its exit and maby we will make it before 1 day of release data.

We have Bandcamp like a fan of course and understand that collection its important.

But if we have too much orders its will be not easy job really. Will see.

Download link from site more nice for all people.

No, it's not.

With Bandcamp:

- I can download files as many times as I want and in different formats / quality

- I can stream music if I'm away from my computer / tablet

- I can build a collection (like so: https://bandcamp.com/antic604 - 95% of those I bought because of CD+download)

You already have a store there (https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/) so just enable the option to sell merchandise / CDs and problem solved. If people prefer digital, they can buy only that. If they want CDs, they can buy only that as well and never even download anything. I can't see how your programmers have anything to do with it.

So guys.

We accept about Bandcamp and all clients will have codes with full VA before 1 day of release data.

This technology is cool and help us in next projects.

Landing page its good for CDs, Merch and Bandcamp nice for digital.

Nice.

• Like 3

So guys.

We accept about Bandcamp and all clients will have codes with full VA before 1 day of release data.

Nice.

Well, that was quick! Thanks  :wub:

Just got the e-mail and added "The Mystery of Crystal Worlds" and the 6-track promo for "Terraformers" to my collection.

So guys.

Nice.

Yeap, Bandcamp is reaaaaally good.