K.O.B. - Identity Mash [Suntrip Rec.]

Hello :)

I have been working a lot with this one and I hope you will like the album. Of all the stuff i've made this was by far the most challenging for me. I believe there is something in there for everyone :P

Take care / Jannis

• Like 2

I have been working a lot with this one and I hope you will like the album. Of all the stuff i've made this was by far the most challenging for me. I believe there is something in there for everyone :P

Take care / Jannis

I look forward buying it. Thanks for the great music man!

tumblr_l9iib6RV6S1qb7evco1_500.gif

Take care / Jannis

Actually I played Cousin It on a forest trance party this weekend and people came to me "what was that!?" so yes, something for everyone :D

Uploading it now on bandcamp...

• Like 1

Freak, yes you are... 2 minutes after finalising :D

I was actually refreshing the Bandcamp every minute, while fiddling with my track that I'm working on :)

But will unfortunately have time to listen to K.O.B. only later at night. Beauties of having a 7-months old kid :D

I'm not nearly ready to comment on the music itself, but to the fan of synthesis, sound-sculpting and analog gear in general; this is heaven!  :o

Also it's very apparent that Jannis has matured as a composer / arranger, which wasn't always the case in the past with his either chaotic or slightly incoherent tunes. There's clear idea, movement and progression here, which I really appreciate. Lovely stuff!  :wub:

Actually I played Cousin It on a forest trance party this weekend and people came to me "what was that!?" so yes, something for everyone :D

That must have been the best track of the whole party! :D

But seriously, it just IS a very good track!

I surfed through my daughters Apple Music Account and found... K.O.B.???

Please Anoebis,tell me why I should buy/download anything from Suntrip in the future?

Ahahahaha.

Wait, that's a joke right?

Please Anoebis,tell me why I should buy/download anything from Suntrip in the future?

Why? Well, simple: because your daughter already has good taste, and the father can only confirm this, right? :D

Why? Well, simple: because your daughter already has good taste, and the father can only confirm this, right? :D

You didn´t really understood what I tried to explain,my daughter is 11 and hates Goa/Psychedelic and all the stuff her father listens to.

I was astonished to see that K.O.B. is online at Apple Music so fast,so where is the motivation/need to buy CD`s anymore or pay for downloads?

The full album is now available to stream on YouTube! I heard it in its entirety. At this moment, I think this is the first GREAT goa album by a main artist of 2017.

https://youtu.be/_tTrr8495Hw

Suntrip Order Page
http://suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD46/

• 1 month later...