Way To Ozram (Self mastered) Hope you enjoy!

Skream

That intro was great, who doesn't love that low bass, sounded very didgeridoo like. The second break into the kick is awesome good job.

My laptop speakers don't really do justice to music, yet i still thought this was a banger. The only thing I think I would work in is the cut to the first kick, this is personal taste for me though as a like a nice clean intro transition and not just a cut straight into the kick. Once again personal taste.

This would go off on a dance floor well done.

That intro was great, who doesn't love that low bass, sounded very didgeridoo like. The second break into the kick is awesome good job.

My laptop speakers don't really do justice to music, yet i still thought this was a banger. The only thing I think I would work in is the cut to the first kick, this is personal taste for me though as a like a nice clean intro transition and not just a cut straight into the kick. Once again personal taste.

This would go off on a dance floor well done.

Hey dude I've apreciated so much that you spent some time to listen and comment my work!

Yess I think that the laptop's speaker aren't super high qualitative :'D