Manifold - Digital Sun

Trance2MoveU

rsQpg35.jpg

Artist: Manifold

Title:  Digital Sun 

Label: Ektoplazm

Date: June, 2016

1. Manifold  - The Wolf (Part II)    
2. Manifold  - What Time Is Love (2016 Edition)        
3. Manifold  - F-five
4. Manifold  - Hated     
5. Manifold  - Voinamirov (Ektoplazm Edition)     
6. Manifold  & Dissociactive - Mara (RNKH 2016 edit)     
7.Manifold - Faces (Ektoplazm Edition)     
8.Manifold - Links234 (Ektoplazm Edition)

"Look around you...what do those faces tell you?"

ZV81jDd.gif

*Shudder*

Look I expect grandpa Eastwood to hate this.  Probably makes his hearing aid whistle and it was made by Russians.  This is what they came up with after a 7 year absence?  Eight tracks and only one of them (Hated I think) hasn't appeared on other compilations? 

But Mike, they were reworked and remastered!"

Who the f*ck asked for that?  Was there a crowdfunding page where the masses wanted to hear remastered mediocre tracks?  This was the same guy who was responsible for the tech-trance monster Acid Box?  Lots of questions and not many answers.

This was an utter sh*tshow.  House vocals, cheesy samples, and eye rolling phrases.  It's full-on and not even well done full-on.  You're kidding right?  Am I getting punked?

Ashton, come out man, this isn't funny anymore.

Just a few quick notes:

Voinamorov has that Nexus Media vibe to it, but that makes sense because it was released on the Midnight Storm II compilation.  Even though I thought it was a good track that was 11 years ago, you don't get credit for that sh*t!  Reworked and remastered?  Sounds almost identical. 

Faces had almost every atrocious cliche that you can imagine.  It's what makes people think psytrance is dead.  That should've been buried when it appeared on the Edge compilation.  And the "rocking" guitar of the final track was so 10 years ago.

Look it's a free release and they are entitled to do whatever they want.  But if you're gonna pimp some old tracks generally they should be improved. 

Miss me with this.

Mystic Sound Bandcamp