Hello.

I am looking for suggestions of beautiful ethnic influenced music.

A very perfect example:

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-elysium/dgivash-vs-sonic-elysium-moola

One of the only thing I dont like about it is that its Indian. I believe 90% of goa/psytrance ethnic related music is Indian, so a very much appreciated would something from the other cultures.

But if it would be as beautiful as this, I would LOVE to know about it!

Thanks!

Another good example:

https://soundcloud.com/technical_hitch/technical-hitch-mama-india-shantrip

Well, again, this cheap, cheesy Indian chants vocals, but the flute and the overall feeling is beautiful and quite unique.

Here accent is not the chants, however, but on the violin (?), thats why I still appreciate it.

Hello.

I am looking for suggestions of beautiful ethnic influenced music.

A very perfect example:

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-elysium/dgivash-vs-sonic-elysium-moola

One of the only thing I dont like about it is that its Indian. 

Interesting, if not  the word "mantra" in the title and the singing being apparently in Indian, I'd think that this track is more influenced by Russian ethnic music with some classical motives rather than anything Indian. Great track btw, basically everything made by this guy is great.

Not strictly psy-related but may be interesting

So obviously your looking for more general psytrance then actual "Ethnic" music :) So I'll be brief. In 2005 I had an ayauachka trip that blew my spiritul mind. Tears and joy, never been that deep inside my own spirituality before. Kinda freaky, very lovely. In this Aya-session, while making the brew. We listened to 2 albums as I can recall. Maybe 3 including Ott. 1st album was the Androcell - Efflorescence. The thing about me and my taste is that Im not all ethnic and stuff, im more into the ,,fake", the silicon. So Shpongle, Androcell, all of this is super in my earlier taste books sort of say.  Then, befoe the brew was to be drunk, we listened also to the Fusion album by Adham Shaikh. I thought it was a tad boring, yawn, i didnt especially appreciate and hear the wonder of it as I would to do later on.. Then we drunk, and in the session, the album was playing again. ..... I could not belive how amazingly powerful psychedelic it was, the tracks, that I thought was kinda slow and stuff, flew like fatser then any 170bpm could ever wow me with. Totally amazing listening experience. So, this is many years ago. I to this day put Adham Shaikh ‎on the very top of my admiration to Ethnic music producers. Such WOW. Such phased and swirley hynothic beats and layers, all frikking amazing. I to this day only own 1 original album by Adham Shaikh. Yes you guessed it, FUSION. If any other albums of his is required to get a hold of because he's such an amazing producer, i will have t get back to them in the future. On my second spot of favorite Ethnic producer, is Kaya Project. Never really tested under the heavy influence, but still appreciate and  enjoy much of it. 

Here are 2 tracks that has a 4x4 beat to set you into psychedelic trance:

please 1joy. 

^ The "yawn" is an exaggeration btw. In lack of better writing

https://www.mixcloud.com/te_oma/teoma-live-at-synchronithesia-fullonpsytrance/

above and below mix' contains a lot of ethnisity since the party was by chanse (location location) in a Persian club, so I asked the DJs to take the challange and play as much eastern/persian inspired ethnic Psytrance as possible.. I think the result was superb. And the owners of the joint Loved our litle (120 ppl) pre- party a week before we went and had a 7 year anniversery in London with Moonweed. :wub:   :ph34r: