Your signature track

exotic

Post just one track that captures your psychedelic personality 

Yes you heard it right , just one!

The first 2 minutes is pretty much me  :ph34r:  :D

• Like 1

From the very first lyric, "I think I've become one of the others" to the wild guitar solos. The whole thing swings from incomprehensible, to dark and twisted, to full of hope, the whole thing in this fast paced 3/4 in E-minor, explosive climaxes, to lingering ambient parts. It has everything in it, which easily defines not just my psychedelic personality, but my personality in general.

• Like 1

Ughhh that's a toughie. Right now, I'm feeling

it might and probably will change tomorrow. Stay tuned!

That's really weird man, just as I was entering this thread I was thinking it's got to be a Koxbox track, and Fuel On was actually one of the ones I had on my mind.

So I'm gonna switch it up with some true freedom:

• Like 2

@exotic your track is perfect for a mushroom trip.

Im sorry but i love too much psytrance to just pick one track

The youtube version doesnt sound up to the mark . 

which psychedelic personality? I have too many...

Ok let me put it this way ..   if you were to sign off as a musical carbon based psychedelic lifeform which track would you bring to life as yourself ? 

Ok let me put it this way ..   if you were to sign off as a musical carbon based psychedelic lifeform which track would you bring to life as yourself ? 

I do have my own theme song. It's not my signature track, but it's my theme...

https://myspace.com/goaconstrictor/music/song/the-goa-constrictor-theme-og-mix-60300359-65771339

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess Ill have to go with "Juan, Domi, Jorg - Spiritual Healing Remix".

It was the first track of its kind I ever heard, (excluding ONE track - that at the time - I didnt thought sounded the same at all) and I got a hold of the Goa-Head Volume 5 on casette tape, and the tape only said "RAVE" on it. Didnt learn the name of this track and hence the compilation until years later, to which my journey and collection of Goa Trance began.

But nowadays, I dont listen to it alot. Damn has it allready been 20 fucken years since then.

Wow.

I'd say for now - and for the past years -

Artifact303 - Feelings (or For a better world - both of them)

or wait no, Astral - Tryptomine Dream should cover it. 

No. Blue Planet Corp - Alidade.

Uhm.

IMPOSSIBLE TOPIC DAMMIT.

But list-threads are not that great anymore so Ill go with "Mindfield - Lets Get Stoned And Watch The Freaks" - which was the VERY FIRST Goatrance Track I ever heard in my life - I didnt even know what the music style was called. That was some 22 years ago. ´Track still holds up today.

• 3 weeks later...