VA - Inti (Suntrip Records) - To be released end of april

We are proud to present a new compilation on Suntrip Records! :)

For a few months we were busy with listening over 400 promos. One thing is sure, there is a LOT of good goa-trance available these days! This resulted in 4 "newcomers" for Suntrip Records (Ovnimoon - Triquetra with 2 tracks - Sykespico). The rest is more "known" material! :)

This compilation features all kind of styles, but is very old school! No hard modern kicks but more rough, analog and original sounds (compared to the norm today)! :) The first part is acidic and more twisted, the middle part more powerfull with hints of melodies and the end more floating with beautiful harmonies. The last track even sounds like an ode to Platipus Records! :)

To be released at the end of April! Samples coming soon :)

Tracklist of "Inti"

1. Ovnimoon - Invocation
2. Triquetra - Renkinjutsu
3. Jagoa - Perverse Polymorph
4. Morphic Resonance - Varese Dream
5. Triquetra - Destroying Dinosaur
6. Celestial Intelligence - Distorted Visions
7. Mindsphere - Harmonic Garden
8. Crossing Mind - Entropy
9. Sykespico - Glimmers of Sunrise

• Like 1

Holy Shit!!

Triquetra is next level.. Raging Acid lines!! Great job signing these amazing guys.

Morning side Mindsphere's harmonic garden is enough to keep you tripping till you reach Jupiter. Is this track also going to be in his 3rd Mental Triplex album?(He's got a YT video with this track)

I'm sold man!

The Mindsphere was indeed in a live video, where he was making it completely live on synths only :D Nice people notice this kind of stuff ;)

There might be another version of this track on Mental Triplex 3: it is SO amazing anyway :)

As for Triquetra, I think the plan is they release some older tracks with neogoa as a free EP, and then the debut album will be launched by us. They are already working hard, but it takes a LOT of time, like usual :) 

• Like 1

As for Triquetra, I think the plan is they release some older tracks with neogoa as a free EP, and then the debut album will be launched by us.

Yes, we had the idea to go with full lenght with them when they sent us promo but they prefered to go with digital release/EP, but due to the terms and our own release schedule we couldn't get a deal, especially because we're having more focus on full-lenght releases instead of digital EP's this year, but all material they sent to us was really great and I'm sure full lenght album will kick ass big time when it comes out on Suntrip, because they have super music :)

Regarding compilation, samples sounds great as usual, looking very forward to hear Varese Dream in full shine :)

• 4 weeks later...

Suntrip Records is proud to present our new compilation released today! Probably it is our most old school influenced piece of music to date! :) “Inti” is the name of the Sun in quechua, and like the star’s many facets, all styles of goa-trance are featured on this new compilation: twisted, acidic, melodic & euphoric! Please buy the music via our shop below if you like it, or bandcamp, it helps us :)

1. Ovnimoon - Invocation 08:52

2. Triquetra - Renkinjutsu 07:45

3. Jagoa - Perverse Polymorph 07:39

4. Morphic Resonance - Varese Dream 09:26

5. Triquetra - Destroying Dinosaur 08:35

6. Celestial Intelligence - Distorted Visions 08:19

7. Mindsphere - Harmonic Garden 08:23

8. Crossing Mind - Entropy (First Edition) 07:57

9. Sykespico - Glimmers of Sunrise 10:32

http://www.suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCD45/

Bandcamp and other links will follow soon :D

Hey, if I purchase the digital FLAC-version of this compilation, will I get the MP3s, too?

Normally no as every transformer program can do this easily. But, if you write in the extra info box your mail, I will send it ;)

• 1 month later...

Holy shit :D Ovnimoon killed it! What a monster track, great way to start a compilation(or a party). Love the breakbeat part at the end of the track with acidic 303 madness! Started listening now to Morphic Resonance's track, this one is very good as well. Dark/atmospheric swirling, you can definitely tell that he did his homework :D good use of classic 303 accent/slide patterns, and also of trance-gate effects. Very reminiscent in style of the Crop Circles-Tetrahedron album, and that is a very good compliment indeed! It has this upwards building vibe, as if it's going higher and higher. The lead sounds in the second half of the track have these (Etnica-Nice Toys) feeling going on, lovely.

Good use of transpose on the harmonic composition in the second part of the track as well.

Triquetra's second track on the compilation: Destroying Dinosaur is a topnotch tune as well, very playful filter cutoff tweaking.