That groovy bassline... gimme gimme GIMME !

Latotale

Hi everybody

Im so happy that i found a place where psyfreaks still gather. Facebook festroyed forums infortunately.

Im from morocco, i dont speak english usually, so excuse me if i sound a little bit funny

So... im starting this topic cause im trying to find some fullon tracks that got dynamic and kind of sophisticated groove. Bassline with patterns that changes frequently so that my ears can achieve orgasm (did i just said that lol)

I dont have a lot of examples, except maybe these two tracks

https://youtu.be/4Yip4HT2eIg

https://youtu.be/8wLxX6_rrGY

I dont care if its oldschool fullon as long as it got this energy in its guts...

Thanks everyone ! Have a nice day

You know, it's not exactly full-on, but this has been my favorite psy bassline for...I don't know, 12 years? Thirteen?  Whenever I first heard it, back in high school.

It doesn't have the same groove feel as classic full-on but god damn does it kick so much ass.

You know, it's not exactly full-on, but this has been my favorite psy bassline for...I don't know, 12 years? Thirteen? Whenever I first heard it, back in high school.

It doesn't have the same groove feel as classic full-on but god damn does it kick so much ass.

Yeah i know this track, chi ad has some very good goa productions. You might check out the full on remix by lani.

I remember also his tracks eye am the i, serpent fire, those were days in outerspace for me. This goa ages very well.

you mean like this:

?

most of the fullon from 2000-2005 sounds like that. gms and psysex were among the first to make these basslines, talamasca and astrix followed soon afterwards, and it became the quasi standard. cosmosis does an especially good job (no one makes groovy/funky psytrance like him).

• Like 1

you mean like this:

?

most of the fullon from 2000-2005 sounds like that. gms and psysex were among the first to make these basslines, talamasca and astrix followed soon afterwards, and it became the quasi standard. cosmosis does an especially good job (no one makes groovy/funky psytrance like him).

Beautiful ! Thank you my friend !

• 2 weeks later...