Whats your opinion about the Neo Goatrance of Japan, like JIKOOHA?

psytones

Here you go: https://www.discogs.com/artist/268610-Jikooha

Because of my fanatism about Yamabikaya, I bought JIKOOHA's first (2003) album which was really cool. As I liked it so much, I also bought their 2008 album unheard. It was totally Goatrance. I didn't expect that. And now Im on Bandcamp playing their 2012 release, which has a Hallucinogen intro tune on it *see youtube link*. Ive not heard their 2006 album Shamanarchy yet. Seems like to me that each album theiv released represent a different style within Psytrance. 

HALLUCINOGENISH Intro Track>

As Goa trance fanatics, Id love to read some of your comments about these crazed GOA-trance producers of Japan, like JIKOOHA!

GOA trance>

Japan has always facinated when it comes to psytrance

One name that doesn't get mentioned too much is Tomocomo. Some great tracks in the 'classic' style of Japanese Goa; they could very easily be on a Tokyo Tekno Tribe release circa 1995-96.

Masa is great too of course. And Ubar Tmar. His ambient stuff is fascinating but can be quite challenging to listen to!

Sirius Rising has two gems for me, tracks 2 and 3.

Revolution Spaceship is less homogeneous but has Bay Hall Magic which is the killer track! A shame it does not include the original of My Revolution and Yours which is a killer track as well.