Israeli morning melancholy in Goa trance

HappyHorse

Oké, I'm a huge fan of this typical Israeli melancholic morning melodies.

In my opinion the true vibe and scale of melodic Goa trance. Share here your favourite one :)

Must be the same vibe and mood setting as this track. I know California Sunshine did this too a lot, and managed to make this melody style into something epic.

Who else?

But to post a what less obvious track in this genre. This is one I came across again a few days ago.

Usually not a fan of Nitzonot, but @ 5:06 the magic happens :)

Just love this so much <3

Oké, I'm a huge fan of this typical Israeli melancholic morning melodies.

In my opinion the true vibe and scale of melodic Goa trance. Share here your favourite one :)

Must be the same vibe and mood setting as this track. I know California Sunshine did this too a lot, and managed to make this melody style into something epic.

Who else?

But to post a what less obvious track in this genre. This is one I came across again a few days ago.

Usually not a fan of Nitzonot, but @ 5:06 the magic happens :)

Just love this so much <3

Yeahhh mate, Nitzho all the way :P listen to that big tracker-lead brought up there :D

For something with the same VST's, same lead-sounds and same-ish scale, check this out, it's also "morning-Nitzho" however a lot slower (4th minute and further):

Edit: the track is obviously not from Psycholoop as it has nothing to do with their style but from an unknown artist...the CD just messed up the tracktitles hence why it's called Psycholoop. My best guess is that it's a tune by Sadistic (https://www.discogs.com/artist/242148-Sadistic).

Bell Size Park track 'Horizon' comes to mind, in my top 10 most emotional/melancholic tracks

ever. 

Music like this remindes me why i fell in love with electronic music in the first place.

Music like this remindes me why i fell in love with electronic music in the first place.

Yes indeed :)

Same here.

Plus - and that is important to me - is that hear in this the real blend of elements that make up Goa trance.

If in the same quality and depth produced today, I'd release it in a blink of an eye :)

• Like 1

U.F.Orb that is a superb track you posted, very melancholic indeed :)

@HappyHorse, you asked for it, so may I?

I am talking about the melody @ 2.35.

I feel a potential in this melody, could make a very good track. Melancholy coupled with some darkish strange emotions, a good goa trance artist could remix this!.

• Like 1

When Texas Faggott go morning Israeli melody, they do it so wonderfully...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sorry, BUT these are not the kind I'm looking for ;)

More like: @1:50, 5:10.

Extremely fluent and floating melodies that are very melancholic.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I understand correctly the vibe you are describing and from listening to the track you provided here, I think the mood is that of very short repetitive entrancing melodies/spiraling? The first track that came to my mind when listening to the track you posted was quite a well known one, but nonetheless a superb track. Not sure if you agree that it fits the vibe? I'm thinking strictly about the main melody and not about the style of the track/kick etc.

Another one that I came to think of which is not exactly as hypnotic/entrancing but still has that Israeli morning vibe, albeit a more euphoric feel is this Nitzhonot track:

Another good one from Greece:

Would perhaps California Sunshine-Green Sky, fit into this style? That would be my definition of Israeli morning vibes :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...