FS/FT Asia 2001 - Psykadelia (Trans'Pact Productions)

U.F.Orb

• 2 weeks later...

TBH I'm more interested in trading, but trading days on this forum seems to be long gone.

Price is fair for it's condition and rarity, the re-issue is sweet, but it's not the original, and some people

(myself included, are happy in grabbing the first issues {and the re-issues :P}].

But who knows, maybe a future member will see this and be interested in a trade !

And on a side note, replying in another person topic, about the price and how you think its out of proportion, is rude.

The fact that you own this release, and paid less for it, does NOT give you the claim, to go into

other topics and interfere with them trying to sell it/trade it.

But hey, with today's facebook mentality spiced up with a little israeli rudeness in it, what can one expect.

hf.

I disagree with people whining about price. You always set the price you feel comfortable with letting it go for, not the price the market want to pay for it. If the market want to pay 200e for it, but you can't let it go for less than 1000e because you have emotional attachment to the release, it's fair to price it 1000e. Don't worry, whatever price you set - you set the price you feel comfortable letting it go for. If people don't want to pay the price you're setting, so be it. I hope I didn't disrepect your thread here, I just wanted to "back you up" because I think the price you have set is really fair :) I know what you want for it.

• Like 1