Death

Anu Katariina

Hard topic.

Got a phone call this morning. A very good friend had died. Via own hand.

I have a few experiences of death. Saturday is gonna be 7 years the day my mother died. Cancer, but still the endcome came all of a sudden.

Also, some years ago, my best friend died Saturday evening on a bar floor. Autopsy didn't show any sign of drugs, alcohol in blood was less than one promille.

Life goes on for me, but these kind of news always bring me some kind of "surrealistic" feeling. A feeling of something "above". It is very weird and hard to explain. Certainly it is a shocking moment.

Sorry for your loss . Life is brutal and no one gets out of here alive.

Live each second to the HILT. 

I lost my real sister 6 years ago and its still hard to come to terms . A very inexplicable feeling , like you said 

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss.

As someone who has seen Death up close many times over the years, I believe it truly teaches you the significance and value of life.

As Exotic said above - Live each second to the hilt.

• Like 1

Thanks ppl for the nice words and stuff. Feeling way better atm, good music always helps in the hardships of life, but you already knew that, right? :P

Btw, it's been so pretty in Finland this week, the shot is from my balcony this morning :-)

Edit: can you spot "a face" in the pic which I did? Cool, I think :)

WZFW01k.jpg

When you really love someone death is considered a bliss and something very painful at the same time.

Took care of my mum who was ill for 2 years and had to let her go.

I was happy her suffering ended...but then mine could begin.

I stayed ill for 2 years trying to recover from her death. Some people didn't believe it, but from 2009 and 2013 my life was hell.

Funny and ironic, isn't it? Something so natural makes us so uneasy...still figuring out why.

Funny and ironic, isn't it? Something so natural makes us so uneasy...still figuring out why.

Yep, I guess death is still one those unsolved mysteries in life, belongs to life but still every time it happens to someone close it is a "new" situation to handle with. One just cannot train it, every incident is unique. Sorry for your loss @Happy Horse.