Suntrip Updates

Important update for all goa-lovers, producers and friends of producers! 
We have some interesting updates with Suntrip! We are working on 3, yes 3 new compilations! 

The first compilation is one with only 90s classic artists, making a real (new) goa-track for us! :) For now we have already some nice names comfirmed: Shakta, Oforia, MFG & Shidapu! More to come :) We hope to be finished by the summer

The second one will be a real, typical Suntrip compilation: only the BEST modern goa-trance! :) So if you have promos, you can always send them on info@suntriprecords.com or send them to me or Fabien on fb! :) If you are a new artist, its probably more interesting for us to have 1-2 of your best tracks and not 20 tries :)

The third one will be something unique: for a long time no new melodic forest/goa crossover was released. As many know I love that sound as well (which resulted already in a Ka-Sol and Battle Buddhas album). So for once, we will dig deep in the underground and lets see who can blow us away with this sound! :) Promos are also welcome for this one of course! :)

Release dates are non existent for now... We will see when we have enough KILLAARGHSSS tracks :)

Love & light from tooo active Suntrip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Suntrippers!
You are in this list because you ordered music of us in the past! If you don't want this mail anymore, just reply with "NO"

1.) New release: Hypnoxock
2.) New T-shirts and restocks
3.) Future releases
4.) Apsara Festival

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) After the success of the 90s only album of MFG, the first release on Suntrip Records in 2020 is Hypnoxock - Beyond the Wormhole! :) This is his 6th album, and he delivers a perfect blend between goa-trance and old schoolish psy-trance sounds with funky touches! :) As usual we can write a whole promo text here, but let's keep it simple: check the samples, and buy if you like! :) You still support us big time by buying our stuff directly! But of course its also available in every other shop or digital platform!

https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/
https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/beyond-the-wormhole
https://www.psyshop.com/Beyond-Wormhole-Hypnoxock/sut1cd060/

2.) This took way too long, but we finally reprinted a lot of our old t shirts (of which some were only limited available) and we have a new, full print design, available :) Have a look which one you like! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/products/type/5/

3.) Our next release will be an album by Clementz! A Danish underground artist making pure maximal massive old school sounding goa-trance! Not for the soft trance lovers for sure! :)
After that Triquetra, Mindsphere and... 3 compilations will happen for sure! :)
- A compilation with only classic 90s artists making 1 more goa track for us
- A compilation with melodic forest/darker music
- A pure Suntrip goa compilation! :)

4.) The full line up of Apsara Festival is now available! :) And all we can say is that we did our utter best to have a special, rare but also massive pure goa-trance line up in all its forms! :) I think we managed to reach that goal...
Have a look on 
http://www.apsarafestival.com/
or on the facebook page of Apsara
https://www.facebook.com/events/214756189416899/

Thanks for the support!

Amazing label. Thank you so much. 2017 after my eldest sister killed her self after a fast mental health breakdown this label & Zenon Records were the two musical style that got me through the grief when I needed to be lifted up. 

just ordered the new 2020 shirt. Cannot wait to wear. 

it much respect.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, Bartzabel said:

Amazing label. Thank you so much. 2017 after my eldest sister killed her self after a fast mental health breakdown this label & Zenon Records were the two musical style that got me through the grief when I needed to be lifted up. 

just ordered the new 2020 shirt. Cannot wait to wear. 

it much respect.

<3 Music IS the best therapy!! 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 3:17 PM, Anoebis said:

A pure Suntrip goa compilation!

That sounds intriguing to me. What I would love, would be a compilation for the spring/summer vibes in the style of Sundrops and Opus Iridium. Euphoric solar powered goa trance :D

Those to me in hindsight has stood the test of time very well. Perhaps amplified by memories, because they make me remember another era/time in life. I associate those compilations and also the Khetzal-Corolle, Ra-9th albums with paradisiacal summer walks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, Anoebis said:

in the mean time :) 

87807397_10221493885915605_4612322163213467648_n.jpg

Just got my 2020 shirt in the mail today... certainly brightening up my self isolation period, the kids love it. Thanks for the super fast postage to Australia, the sticker & hand written message. Y'all awesome!!

• 2 months later...

The teaser for Khetzal's second album on facebook sounds very promising. :) I assume the album will be released on suntrip? The teaser to my ears at least sounds more egyptian than the indian vibes on his first album? And in all the good ways. The background layers have a very euphoric morning vibe, with lush delays/reverbs.

9 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

The teaser for Khetzal's second album on facebook sounds very promising. :) I assume the album will be released on suntrip? The teaser to my ears at least sounds more egyptian than the indian vibes on his first album? And in all the good ways. The background layers have a very euphoric morning vibe, with lush delays/reverbs.

wait what? a second khetzal album? now that'd be a nice surprise. have you got a link to the teaser?

3 hours ago, Padmapani said:

wait what? a second khetzal album? now that'd be a nice surprise. have you got a link to the teaser?

https://www.facebook.com/khetzal.fr/videos/235905400938196/? 

The Nord Modular sounds great :) 

Some quotes of interest in other posts on facebook related to the teaser and album:

"for the first time, I'm happy to listen to the whole 9 tracks of my 2nd album... track-list order not definitive, but it's already an enjoyable experience, as you may guess ;-)
well, work almost done, now checking for all the small details to be modified, here and there. I think that an album is like a good old red wine ;-) (fifteen years old ageing ?)
and... I guess I will have to cut 9 seconds :D (1h20mn9s would not fit on a 80min CD, anyway who cares about CDs, now ?)
well, thank you again for patience and all support. the 2nd Opus is about to be finalized, at least !
best vibes, take care, and stay tuned !"

"well, I wish to thank you all for support and good vibes !!!
the "CD-release-headache" was just a personal joke.
for myself, I really like to buy CDs from all the artists I REALLY like. I wish to have the "physical" object and the cover artwork. and for supporting the artists, of course !
as some of you may know, I work with some electro-rock bands here in my home-town @ Lyon, and as time goes by, I was unaware that a lot of people were mostly downloading or hearing tracks on digital platforms, CDs are nowadays, well... somehow outdated.
not for me, anyway... :)
well, the personal joke was just about my last track, that could be just 30sec shorter ;-)
no, I will not release a 2 CDs album !!! (for all the people who asked...)
I worked on it, and now the album is 1h19min42sec... I guess it's a nice move if ever there's a CD release.
and yes, there will be some sound teasers, later in June.
thank you all again !!!"

"compared to Rosin Memories, yes, maybe closer to that sound, I think, very different from the first album, fifteen years later, I work with different hardware and of course, a lot of software, drums may (will) sound thicker compared to Corolle. I also learnt a lot about mixing tips... anyway, can't say if it will be better or not, depending on anyone's tastes... ;)"

"just let me enough time to settle all the last details on each tracks, I think that all will be ready for late June (2020...), I also have to think about a nice artwork for the album cover, and I expect a release for september... who knows ?"

"working on track #7 of the 2nd album with a good ol'friend of mine :)
but sometimes, recording hardware synths can prove to be time-consuming, becoming a real hassle of audio and midi cables in every nook and crannies in the studio :D
well, just a teaser,  that track is called 'Didge Voices', almost finished. still two or three tracks left, and I'm done with the "big work" on the album. next, a lot of details to check here and there ;-)
stay tuned, thanks !"

The quotes are not in cronological order, rather the opposite, so the last quote about the teaser was from earlier this year, when the album progress was less completed.

• Thanks 1

So yeah progress looks promising, but no mention of a label? I would assume it's gonna be a suntrip release if I had to bet :) But hey what do I know. What I do know however, is that it will be interesting listening to it, and contrasting it to his first album. Too bad it doesn't seem to be released earlier this year so one could listen to it during the summer, it would've made a more fitting release window think.

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2020 at 6:42 PM, Mallenaut said:

So excited for the upcoming Triquetra album!

+1

I like the liveact @ Trancidelia Livestream. Many unkown amazing new tracks and a joy to watch their live performance. :-)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You love 90s acidic uk goa-trance like stuff? Good news! Finally Suntrip Records present the new Triquetra-album!
2 Cds packed with melodies and oniric strings overlaid with mind-melting acid lines! You are propelled to the old school boundaries of Goatrance, at some points even grazing classic 90's united kingdom acid-Trance! The second CD showcases some of Triquetra's best live moments and live recordings all around the world! :)
And instead of a lot of bla bla... We know what the best way is to persuade you. Just have a listen to the samples and buy if you like! :)
For now only available in our shops but within days you can find it on every CD or digital shop! <3 :) Keep in mind the Suntrip shop is cheaper for buying several cds, special packs or t-shirts! If you prefer 1 item, bandcamp is equally good of course! <3 :)

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/
https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/