Musicians who you wished released a full length album?

exotic

And I thought you will release the Lapsus album :D

You pay attention very well :P

BUT, we are working on it :)

BUT as you know the Cronomi-way is a steady way - haha! ;)

Amanians should have done it. Would've been an instant classic.

Quit making Goa trance. Is into hip & trip-hop now.

As far I'm well informed.

all those have already released an album.

but of course a new one wouldn't be unwelcome, especialy one by ypsilon5...

Indeed, BUT a 2nd album would be nice as I adore the sound they made ion the past. Really unique things I would like to hear more in the form of new tracks :)

• Like 1

Ypsilon 5

[...] especialy one by ypsilon5...

We've got one new songs up at SoundCloud and Bandcamp.

https://ypsilon5.bandcamp.com/track/chronica

Upcoming live performance in Stockholm, Sweden, on the 11th of March and _possible maybe perhaps_ in Belgium in late November. Not sure yet :)

Thanks for wanting a new album. We'll try as hard as we can. There are two, or three, more songs in the pipeline so it might turn in to an album eventually. Sorry for taking so long :(

Cheers!

David

• Like 3

thanks for the update. that's some really nice stuff there on soundcloud. it's still the same floating ypsilon 5 sound :)

take your time. if you manage release a new album by the time astral projection does, you've still taken two years less than they have ;)

• Like 1

thanks for the update. that's some really nice stuff there on soundcloud. it's still the same floating ypsilon 5 sound :)

Thank you so much! Warms our hearts and gives us a boost to keep working with the songs.

take your time. if you manage release a new album by the time astral projection does, you've still taken two years less than they have ;)

Hahah! Challenge accepted :D
  • Like 1

The Visitors

Beast

Snake Thing

Uudio

Slinky Wizard

Slinky Wizard resp. Slinky Nuns

nerso

new green nuns

Yeah an new Green Nuns Of The Revolution would be great.

Deflo and Magus.

Absolutely Deflo

An new Hallucinogen album  ROOFFLLLL :D

I wish that Timeshard and Children Of The Bong would be come back and release an new album.

From Tony Hunt I wished that he would released an full album. Cause when I listend his three tracks on the conmpilation Trance Out And Dreaming, I very wished that.

From the prog side, I wish an new album from Audiomatrixx and Magnetrixx.

• Like 1

They already have 1 full lengh out but I REALLY want a new full length from Khetzal (it's been over 10 yrs already wtf!!) and Artifact303. Both have been doing comp appearances, and Artifact303 at least had several new songs in 2015, but I'd really love a new full length from each of them

• Like 1

They already have 1 full lengh out but I REALLY want a new full length from Khetzal (it's been over 10 yrs already wtf!!) 

Khetzal no longer has much of a passion for goa/ambient. He is in some metal/rock band now. He told me "Maybe it will come back, when I have some inspiration."

• Like 2

DARSHAN

Make a new album like Awakening! NOT like Spectre. Would be a dream come true.

i heard Darshan play a live set last year at Symbiosis and it was fucking AWESOME.

It was nothing I was familiar with and I wish he would release it.

that said, it was more techno oriented than the first album and you still might not like it.

I loved it though...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Audiolize .

Any idea if this person still releases music ? Even though "wanted" was a complete album I dont think he released another album ( would be happy to be proved wrong like in the case of Middle mode) .

Wanted remains one of the best full on albums released to date for me, way ahead of its time!!

Let's see what I got here:

• Anakoluth - Granted, his two EPs combined are practically an album, but I'd absolutely love more to hear from this guy, preferrably a full-length album! Any plans here, Cronomi?  :D
  • Astrancer - Some tracks of his are nothing short of stellar (Ashram!!), others not so much. But I could imagine an album of his would rock the house.
  • Lapsus ... already mentioned often enough. More work for Cronomi. :)
  • Man With No Name - Sure, he has released albums but... there is no collection of his REMIXES. "(MWNN Remix)" is like a freakin' seal of quality. :P
  • N.D.M.A. - There's only two tracks to judge by I suppose, but those are reason enough to wish for a whole album!
  • Satori - Judging from what I know from Satori, a full-length album could be one of the trippiest experiences of all time.
  • Skarma - I know he has enough music, so I believe / hope it's only a matter of time until we get the sunshine trance album of whatever year it's going to be released in.  B)
  • Sabiance ... aka Skarma. Same here. His downtempo work is sweeeeeeet and the world needs it! :) Now that I think of it: Bonus points for a Skarma / Sabiance double-CD release!