Did you get an General Psytrance present for X-mas this year? (2016)

psytones

My girlfriend :wub: she bought me my first ever IM album on vinyl!! (i have about all IM releases on CDs)

This is a present that made me freakishly happy! Wow :D Infected Mushroom album, on vinyls. In my hands. Too good to be true.

https://www.discogs.com/Infected-Mushroom-The-Gathering/release/143835

350409348330.jpg

To her (by coincidence), I bought the Helium album by Transwave, also on Vinyl!

She Loves Transwave, and Shakta, and Nada.... She owns aready Phototropic by Transwave on CD, to mention one.

This was her first vinyl. Non of us owns a vinyl player.

R-48820-1201778613.jpeg.jpg

SO WHAT DID YOU GET FOR GENERAL PSYTRANCE X-mas THIS YEAR?

~,~

edit. donno why i managed to put (2017) on the topic title. Best remove it, if one admin could or would.

• Like 1

Great stuff @psytones and @thegoaconstrictor!

I personally never got any goa/psy-trance related gifts, because my family isn't really into this music (to put it mildly...). I could probably say I buy myself some CDs for Christmas or something, but then I probably buy similar amount of music every month so it doesn't really count.

Sounds really nice! Congratz. How far to your closest neighbors?

*thinkin sound-wise. Can you pump the sound system out in your yard?

I think I'll be able to do something moderate during a summer afternoon BBQ. 

I'm thinking that I can do fairly well in the basement though, since it'll be more dampened by the earth around it.

• Like 1

Indirectly related to psy/goa.

I bought myself these jogging headphones and my GF made a pendant/pouch so I can have it on my neck 24/7 (except for bath and sex), so I will listen to goa/psy and other music on the road or when I'm exercising outside the house. I had cheap Chinese retractable jogging headphones, but because of the wear and tear they fell apart quickly so I decided I'd buy the original. They are good for 15 eur and stylish (same colour as photo).

31avOpMbuTL._SY355_.jpg

a few months ago i offered a good ol friend of mine to pass me his vinyls. he stopped the vinyl-thing and i would be happy to take care and play some of them.

xmas the 26th we met for a rarely party session and he brought his vinyl box. now i can spin some Shpongle's Tales LP and DMT 12" in my room :D :D

Thanks Ralph!!!

Hey Psytones, it would be too sad if your goodies only get dusted, give them some proper air and needle treatment from time to time  ^_^

• Like 1

That made me curious - why not for sex? Unless you only have sex when bathing, which would make sense then :P

Good question.

Answer: It annoys me, already enough, that my GF doesn't take a big pendant off, that she wears all the time (it's a gift from me), when we are having sex, so I cringed at the idea of my headphones getting tangled with it. So it's a very particular practical reason.