Meeting with a psynews member live

Anu Katariina

Heya all!

I met with Penzoline today downtown Tampere, Finland, where with both live.

I am curious to know how and when ya ppl meet fellow psynews members. Maybe in festivals, but other than that?

I had good time with @Penzoline: and what did we talk about?: other psynewsers ofc, haha, and the scene overall + the becoming parties in Finland. Great chat! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone as for now, gonna be afk the upcoming couple of weeks :)

• Like 1

You may never meet me, because you won't be able to identify me from other people and my location...  :(

• Like 1

You may never meet me, because you won't be able to identify me from other people and my location...  :(

Jungle baby ^_^

• Like 1

Belgium - Shishu open air 2012 - met Iron Sun and Agneton

Belgium - Nova's Incident month later saw them both plus i met Ephedra and Mars few days later

Mostly on festival/parties/gigs and i met too much i can't remember all sorry guys i am so bad with names. Meeting with Jagoa and Proxeeus in Gent 2014... i went full mad, Proxeeus' first goa party + first goa artists he met, and then Agneton joined, yup he was scared of us... ahahaha was epic :D :D :D

And this year i met someone while playing but couldn't hear name... again in Belgium, everything happend in Belgium and few meetings in Israel lol