3. Salt     
4. Disco     
5. Lucid    
6. Fall     
7. Lost     
8. Spark     
9. Ease     
10. Curious

Every old fan of trance music of the early 90s Ralf Hildenbeutel is known as one of the big musicans behind EyeQ Records which is for me the best german label ever (not Spirit Zone, sorry :D )! He was the man who produce Sven Väth, was part of Earth Nation, Essence of Nature, Odyssee of Noises etc. and he also writes music for films. You can see this man has a large musical background and show his talent again on his new album "Moods", which was released 2015 on Rebecca and Nathan.

Ralf presents with "Moods" a mixture of modern classical music and electronic music. Most of the tracks are more classical with electronic elements. Few of them are more electronic and have a beat like Ease, which begins with a melody from a syntesizer supported by strings and a piano. Later a slow 4/4-Beat kicks in and the track is pure electronic with nice percussion elements and synthesizer soundcapes. Another excelent Track is Beyond. Its start with an arpeggiator, some whispering and some tones of an playing piano in the background. Later the piano, a violin, a viola and a cello become louder and the classical part is in the foreground. The apreggiator plays in the background and panning though the loudspeakers. The atmosphere is very melancholic and i like this alot!

Disco is pure electronic. Its very minimalistic and a apreggiator is playing the whole track. This is the weakest track on "Moods", because nothing happens except the apreggiator is playing and the intensity (filter) of the sound goes up and down. The loudest drumset has Spark combine with playing apreggiators and ease with some melancholic violin. In Lucid you can hear a guitar. This is more a hopefully track which reminds me of a sunrise on a young day. The close make Curious which is a piano work. I like the dynamics within the tempo which Ralf is playing the piano. Its sounds melancholic and gloomy. Curious is my favorite on the album with Ease and Beyond.

Final Words: I like classical music. I like electronic music. I like melancholic music. I like "Moods". I give "Moods" 4/5 Points. Its a very good album! :),

Samples: https://soundcloud.com/ralfhildenbeutel/sets/moods-albumpreview

Shop: https://www.amazon.de/Moods-Ralf-Hildenbeutel/dp/B013L20EFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482088885&sr=8-1&keywords=moods+hildenbeutel