Open source - Highly Motivated To Rock You [GLRCD010]

The time has come to experience something new. An extraordinary production from an unexpected source. To say that both the music and its maker will challenge your preconceptions about fine psytrance, would be simply an understatement. They will ROCK YOU TO YOUR CORE ! Ladies and gentlemen, Open Source is..

400hmtry.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Holy Riff (06:45) bpm 138

02. True Lollipop (07:47) bpm 136

03. The Wicked Witch Of The West (08:36) bpm 138

04. Legends Never Die (06:40) bpm 143

05. Psycho Meditation (09:18) bpm 139

06. The Real Dragonwarrior (10:12) bpm 140

07. Future Man [Live Edit] (09:20) bpm 141

08. Aesop's Myth (07:11) bpm 138

09. In Cyclones [Chill-Out Edit] (10:25) bpm 130

FREE download for personal use on facebook.

Buy for commercial use on beatport.

Preview on soundcloud.

• 2 months later...

... something new... extraordinary... unexpected... challenge your preconceptions about fine psytrance, would be simply an understatement...

i don't quite understand how it's going to challange anything when it sounds so utterly generic (which in itself was pretty expected given the way it's promoted).

if you want more positive comments you should probably try a more descriptive blurb.

what about:

The time has come to experience something that will immediately make you think "I've heard that before". A completely run-of-the-mill production from an unknown source. To say that both the music and its maker will confirm your preconceptions about average, indistinguished psytrance, would be quite fitting. They will PROBABLY MAKE YOU DANCE IF YOU HEAR THIS MUSIC AT A PARTY ! Ladies and gentlemen, Open Source is..

seriously, what sort of comments do you expect with that sort of over-the-top introduction? if you want me to not make fun of your promotional text, then the music has to be as least as innovate and out-there as twisted was in 1995 or I.F.O. was in 1997.