VA 604 Syndroms (Compilated by JaraLuca ) Mamomam Records

I thought it was above average, really surprisingly good tracks here. Obviously with such a huge amount there are a couple that bring it down but not a whole lot.

From what I heard so far, this compilation is an absolute KILLER. From the mastering to the songwriting, everything's just gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one ranked in my top 3 by the end of the year. So glad I purchased.

yeah surprised by mr anarchy reviews as i really liked the samples

probably fillers too due to the double cd format but i will make sure to have a full listen of this comp

Initially I purchased it mainly because it's a released by Polish record label, with few Polish artists, so obviously I wanted to contribute. But it's actually pretty great! I was worried - considering the multitude of nitzho-goa names - that it will be a cheese-fest, but there's nothing of that sort! It's properly melodic, very acidic, psychedelic, not excessively fast and gets darker on the 2nd disc. I really like it so far!

Well, it's a matter of taste. 

It is, I agree! Didnt mean to be rude by my criticism on a promo thread. Its just an average release for me. 2nd CD is stronger than the first, that much I can say for sure.

Also, there is one track that I love and that is Jagoa - Rainy Saturday. That track is 5/5 for me. Ok there are also some tracks that I like too: Zopmanika's track is good but has this annoying sample, LSD's track is pretty cool, Ephedra's track, JaraLuca's track is also pretty good but thats it...

Thank you everyone for your words ,those nice words and those worst ones :). I'm really proud about this release and from here I want to say big thanks for artists from compilation and for people who decided to purchase our release !! <3
Everything is depends on taste so we can not pleased everyone . Take care !

• 6 months later...

Hi there !!

Today we have super discount on VA 604 Syndroms compilation !!

Only from today till 01.09.17 you can order VA 604 Syndroms Double CD for 10 Euros + shipping !! and you can buy digital album for 10 Euros also !!!

Grab your copy before time will go out !!

17629661_1808886662765160_60681286851773