Good Dance Recordings

Starkraver

Looks like there's no appreciation thread so I thought I would start one. Why.?

Just listen to Chynacid - book of changes album.

Woof, all that acid. *yawn*yawn*

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/book-of-changes

I sincerely wish to buy all them CDs before GDR vanishes (hope it doesn't)

I already have Mana Source, Goa Gate. & Angels trumpets CDr's thanks to Anu :)

Next will definitely be Chunacid! After that which one should I go for? I can't buy all at once. I plan to buy them one by one. So,GDR fans help me out here. Anu, Penzo, MDk and others.

• Like 2

A mistake, it should be "A little Rajasthani couple" or "2 little rajasthanis" the couple in the label logo Acid brain.

I posted Chinese acid as I was listening to it and also as I had already posted 2 tracks from the album in what music are you listening thread :D

40 releases -- yeah that's exactly why I started the thread.

(Offtopic - check PM)

I'm obsessed with the Chinese goa sound and with that album Mr Santos doubled the amount of them in existence... https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/71705-looking-for-chinese-influenced-goa/?hl=chinese

The track 'Book of Changes' is much better than the one you posted imo.

Dzog Chen is one of my all time fav's. One awesome comp that one.

Rajasthani in a bigger size

fTTVBql.jpg

Album: https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/spirit-of-rajasthani

I feel like a child in a candy store wanting this and that from GDR but went for only this CD+digital dl today. I think this is the best cover art so far from GDR, such a sweetie pie.

@Starkraver I will help you, leave the family man (MDK) and the admin out of this :P (whenever you are willing to purchase). You shouldn't worry about GDR going away: I think it is going nowhere but is here to stay :)

@Acid brain: I remember one of your fav tracks was Martian Law (from 80 000 pounds of crude EP), am I right?

Dzog Chen is one of my all time fav's. One awesome comp that one.

Yeah, that's a really special track. Reminds me of NDMA because it's more than the sum of its parts, a real journey. Totally nails the mystical Eastern atmosphere.

Thanks for clearing up the meaning of Rajasthani couple!

I remember one of your fav tracks was Martian Law (from 80 000 pounds of crude EP), am I right?

Yes that's a great one! I think though out of the stuff he's released recently (and I've only properly listened to less than a third of it), Mana Source - Shinto is my favourite. You?

EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised that Amithaba Buddha - Astralic Map on Liquid Sunshine 5 is a new track. That's the one I like the most.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised that Amithaba Buddha - Astralic Map on Liquid Sunshine 5 is a new track. That's the one I like the most.

Yep, I listen to it now that you mention it: liking.

It is really hard to pick one or two or three favs because there are many. My friend pointed out this one; he thinks it is the best track by Filipe and it is a bit different https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/tequel-parsim

But the most different track and my number one whatsoever from Filipe is 80 000 Pounds Of Crude. It is nowhere available, went down with Submoon Records, unfortunately.