can i start a go fund campaign to go to ZNA?

technosomy

title sais it all!!!

have you seen the line up??

with 2 kids and a modest bakers wage, unlikely i can make the treck from australia

so what are my options??

fund my ass to portugal!

sell all the rest of my collection (not much worth anything left)

but if i sell all my cd's for 2 euro each, will help.... would you support this (cmon just 2 bucks!)

who want's my punk/metal, alternative, triphop/electro, techno, and all other cd's for price

of a ticket to portugal??

or... sell myself on the street!!!

maybe gigolo style to spinsters?

while that could be kinda fun and a bit risque, could be kinda edgy!!!

any other suggestions?

help me psynews brothers..... carrie fisher no hope!

signed... jealous kiwi/australian psynews brother on the brink of combustion!

I think your best option is to look for promotional flight tickets from AUS to Europe, rather than selling your "property".

There are offers that last only a couple of days and it's hard to find them BUUUUUT there are 3 websites that I use that gather these deals (well, there are more sites I found these to be the most active) and I've also put them first at my FB feed in order to be aware of promotional deals.

For example I booked plane tickets from Athens to Santorini for the summer (super high season) for 40 eur, when boat tickets cost about 80 eur and normal plane price for that time of the year start from 120 eur.

I would look for a cheap plane ticket to any Western European country and then try to combine it with a low cost flight or bus trip or train trip in order to get to Portugarl or even Western Spain and then get a bus to the fest or rent a car.

The websites I've found to be best are fly4free,secretflying and flynous. Some deals that come up are mind-blowing!

This year I'm limited to what I can do because of ZNA but next summer I'll try to visit some exotic destination like South America or IndoChina. I've also gathered enough miles on my credit card to have 2 long-haul flights (one for me one for my fiancee) so I'll probably go to India for a month and then go to ZNA.

... the perks of not having children and being mortgage and rent free!!

• Like 1

Sorry pal but why the f..k should I or anyone else fund you to go to a party? I have a dozen goa trance related projects at least before your request to put my money into. Anyways, respect for the courage for even to ask :P

Sorry pal but why the f..k should I or anyone else fund you to go to a party? I have a dozen goa trance related projects at least before your request to put my money into. Anyways, respect for the courage for even to ask :P

I think he was just kidding

I think he is outrageously wanting to hit ZNA, no kidding, nice try :) Btw, I wanna go to ZNA too, besides 10 other fests :P

Anu, even I & exotic wish to make it over there this time. It would be great to meet you! :)

That's cool if you really could make it, you both. I seriously think I am not coming because one fest abroad is my aim during one summer and not even a question what is it going to be. What I said above about ZNA: I was ranting. Ofc I would like to do nothing but go to goa parties all summer along.

glad you got it!

always nice to spice the general forum up with goa and no drama topics

you guys have no idea how lucky you are over there

we pay 3 times plus, what you do for much less

have decided to play bagpipe tunes on the street to the tunes of zna artist

and row a waka with a few brothers over to portugal

I think your best option is to look for promotional flight tickets from AUS to Europe, rather than selling your "property".

There are offers that last only a couple of days and it's hard to find them BUUUUUT there are 3 websites that I use that gather these deals (well, there are more sites I found these to be the most active) and I've also put them first at my FB feed in order to be aware of promotional deals.

For example I booked plane tickets from Athens to Santorini for the summer (super high season) for 40 eur, when boat tickets cost about 80 eur and normal plane price for that time of the year start from 120 eur.

I would look for a cheap plane ticket to any Western European country and then try to combine it with a low cost flight or bus trip or train trip in order to get to Portugarl or even Western Spain and then get a bus to the fest or rent a car.

The websites I've found to be best are fly4free,secretflying and flynous. Some deals that come up are mind-blowing!

This year I'm limited to what I can do because of ZNA but next summer I'll try to visit some exotic destination like South America or IndoChina. I've also gathered enough miles on my credit card to have 2 long-haul flights (one for me one for my fiancee) so I'll probably go to India for a month and then go to ZNA.

... the perks of not having children and being mortgage and rent free!!

perks indeed brother, but i like your thinking

glad you got it!

You had Earthcore last week, I know it's not the same quality as ZNA bu still "It's something".

My mate Haris Papadimitriou (DJ Fishimself) was one of the Chill-stage managers there and after that he was in Japan for a couple of gigs with Matsuri so he's going to have a lot of stories to tell us the next weeks!

glad you got it!

I play the bagpipes too, maybe I'll give this a shot as well...

Anu, even I & exotic wish to make it over there this time. It would be great to meet you! :)

Lets do this man!! We can, we should and WE WILL !!!

Can someone post the line up here again just to get the excitement going to the point it will be hard to back out  :ph34r:  :D