ZNA Gathering - 22 -> 28th August 2017 (Portugal)

HappyHorse

:excl: ZNA Gathering :excl:

22/28th of August 2017

Line up

(gradually being updated)

►ALEX TOLSTEY► SP
►ATMOS► SE
►BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS►SE
►BEAT BIZARRE► DK
►EAT STATIC► UK
►HUMAN BLUE► SE
►INDOOR VS PHREAKY► IL
►JAN MULLER VS MARCUS MAICHEL► DE
►LOGIC BOMB VS TRANAN► SE
►MAGUS VS IGNEOUS SAURIA► GR
►MAN WITH NO NAME► UK
►MASA► JP
►MIRANDA► SE
►OFORIA► IL
►REE.K► JP
►SPACE CAT VS DNA ► IL
►THE DELTA ► DE
►THE INFINITY PROJECT by Graham Wood ► UK
►TICON► SE
►TRANSWAVE►FR
►XENOMORPH►DE
►X-DREAM►DE

Antaro

Hux Flux

Kristian vs. Borelli

Luke Psywalker

Moonstone Project

Ray Castle

to be continued :)

15319227_1531674263528625_92083647726115

• Like 2

Already got early bird tickets, they were sold out at about an hour but I was of the first people to get in queue (made a post about it at the main forum).

I'm traveling with my fiancee and 3 other people from my town, also 2 girls from Athens are part of our "crew" and another Greek couple that is now living in Malaga, Spain and will join us in Lisbon. At least 20 people from Athens and nearby towns that I know of, will also be coming. Some have already booked their plane tickets, I'm booking them around the 20th of December (when my credit card will have some credit). We'll rent a car and will also rent a house at a nearby village for anyone that will want to have some decent sleep and a warm bath.

It's going to be FANTASTIC!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well blimey, looks like I managed to book my trip. As usual, my general schedules and vacation quotas/regulations have been a total mess, but at least this time the situation is looking better than in the previous years when I had no chance (or energy) to travel anywhere in the first place. Let's see if there are any happy campers around...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had fun again at ZNA. Staffan and I partnered up in the airport since the night before the first bus. Swell guy to be with all week. 8) Was also nice to see masen023 kicking around the dance floor often as well as meeting trunksan (you found me!) and Dolmot (by chance) for the first time.

IF a '19 edition brings me back - maybe we can make a Psynews meeting/campout bigger and badder than ever ;p

This edition was good music overall. Less for me to catch and watchout for on the lineup. More time to relax between sets and nights sleep. Again some artists made bad choices to play modern over retro music. And for me personally, not having Neuromotor make it was a huge letdown. Leg injury someone told me.