Ohm Minds - Birds Will Go To Heaven LE Digipak [Neogoa]

Birds Will Go To Heaven is the debut album release from Belgian project Ohm Mind (Jérémy Cambon) on Neogoa Records. It has been published originally in 2015, but now it's finally available in LE digipak. On this album Jérémy is presenting some of his best tracks, played and tested on many gatherings in Belgium, as well as on many Goa trance festivals since it's release.

Releases January 3, 2017

a0008185597_16.jpg

https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/birds-will-go-to-heaven

• Like 1

Thanks Antic for starting this one, I was trying to find the old topic and post there, but this one is also cool.

http://www.neogoa.net/pre-order-limited-edition-of-ohm-mind/

Ohm Mind album is now available for pre-order on LE digipak with bonus digital content

Even it has been busy year for all of us at Neogoa, we have a lot of great news for all folks who are interested to have some of our music in their CD’s collection. After the release of Lunar Dawn and Imba digipaks earlier this year, we’re happy to start the pre-orders for limited edition of 2015 album Birds Will Go To Heaven by Ohm Mind at our official Bandcamp page. Since we will have only 40 copies available at Bandcamp, we hope that people who enjoyed this release will have the opportunity to get it on time. It will come with improved artwork by Svem and Richpa and all buyers will get the exclusive and unreleased download of Ayahuasca remix by Ohm Mind (with kind permission of our pal Proxeeus) in 24-bit WAV quality.

Shipping starts on January 3rd 2017.

For more informations you can visit the release page

PREORDER: https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/birds-will-go-to-heaven

SoundCloud stream for bonus track:

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/proxeeus-ayahuasca-ohm-mind-remix

• Like 1

Really good remix. I love it.

I don't..compared to the original which I still consider the best track by beloved Proxeeus. I only have a headache..

Well I just said my opinion.

Also I'm a sucker for throat singing. :D

That's why this forum exists: to say an opinion.

As for Ayahuasca remix I have a strong bondage to the original track; those are situations I generally have hard time to swallow any remixes. But one cannot please ppl 100% so it was good this remix was done despite of me ;):)

As for the digipak release: nice service for the community. I do like Birds will go to heaven album but since I am reducing CD buying overall I will skip this one. But full support to the digipak & hopefully it gets all sold.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ohm Mind's album on digipak arrived today from factory, but unfortunately it didn't pass our 'quality-control' tests. For our supporters we want to provide the best possible products and due to this issue we decided to make reclamation and re-print this release. It will take up to 20 days for new digipaks to arrive.

Even this was out of our control, we have to apologize to all people who pre-ordered this one and expected to see it in their mailbox this month. In case someone doesn't want to wait additional 20 days, please contact us at info@neogoa.net and we will make the refund. In case you missed this one, go to this link: http://bit.ly/get-birds

We hope you will have great 2017! 1f642.png

jjbv6a.jpg

29472fd.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

New ones arrived today, so yeah, all pre-orders on Bandcamp should be shipped today or tomorrow (to make sure, we will send e-mail via Bandcamp to confirm).
Also, to all collectors who asked about why it doesn't show up in their collection, I hope now it's visible. Based on our humble knowledge about Bandcamp system, it shows up when the release is released, so yeah, we hope it's okay now.

Thank you!

16251870_1172003956187157_28513245908849

Also, to all collectors who asked about why it doesn't show up in their collection, I hope now it's visible. Based on our humble knowledge about Bandcamp system, it shows up when the release is released, so yeah, we hope it's okay now.

The release is visible (always was), but it's still in pre-order phase, so only Proxeeus' is available for streaming / download, while the rest of the tracks is not. I think you need to still "pull some lever" there :)

The release is visible (always was), but it's still in pre-order phase, so only Proxeeus' is available for streaming / download, while the rest of the tracks is not. I think you need to still "pull some lever" there :)

Oh, well the problem might be because we didn't add any files to Ohm Mind (bonus track however was downloadable)...one of the reason for such decision was because it has been available on Ektoplazm. I will check is it possible to add regular album files into release and when we release pre-order to appear for stream/download as usual. Gonna keep you posted, thanks for letting us know :)

• Like 1