The Maniac - Nebula (150 BPM)

Themaniac

Hi guys!
I am from India. Have been listening to Goa/Psytrance for almost a decade now. Have been trying my hand at making few tracks for about 3 years now.
All my tracks (psy and metal) are made in a motorola android phone. I have no knowledge of playing any musical instrument.
So what got me into this kind of music? Well I was high one night and a friend of mine played the track In The Zone by Space Buddha and needless to say my mind was blown.
This track here is my latest. Hope you guys enjoy blasting it!
Feedbacks (positive and negative) are always welcome!
I'll also share my other tracks as well in the coming days.
Enjoy the Trip!

• Like 1

Incredible work!

This sounds really great, especially considering how it has been made ( I know that Caustic app but I never thought that it is possible to make anything serious with it). Did you process the Caustic output anyhow?

Maybe some sounds are a tad louder than they should be, and I also think that the track could benefit from some key changes, but great stuff anyway.

A bit to fast for me and too static as well, but I liked the choice of sounds - even if some, as @RL above said, were too loud / stand out too much - the acid lines were good, the guitars (which I'm not a big fan of in trance) were fitting well. Also, somewhere along the track I feel like the bass got completely lost, replaced by some 'droning' sound, which could be intentional but felt weird nonetheless.

However, considering you're doing this in Caustic and on a phone on top of that, is awesome! Most I got out of it was a 1 minute sketches, because it felt very fun but somewhat constrained... Really good work! :)

Hakka avnounn!! Stayed 5 yrs in Bijapur man..

Noun hada, apart from last 5 years, spent my whole life in belgaum district, Gokak, Athani, Saundatti yaragatti :lol: ha ha. Bijapur is very close to my heart, Baala Mandi gott alli. Don't tell me nivu alle medicine kaltiddu anta.

• 1 month later...

u definitely have the dedication to finish tracks:) considering also how u make them, it's awesome, i sometime use caustic

for fm sounds, but my screen is cracked and the interface doesnt repond well.

how do u get it so loud bro? it hectic!! I think u can benefit from better mixing the levels of all the other sounds

in order to bring the bass out a lot more. Could be those other sounds are also drowning out the bass.

Perhaps doing that and adding another track with subbass will fix it?

Adding to that u could be pushing the limiter very hard. Still, awesome work!!

Just checked now , on android , there is an update with new synth and new effects:) Have fun!

how do u get it so loud bro? it hectic!! I think u can benefit from better mixing the levels of all the other sounds

in order to bring the bass out a lot more. Could be those other sounds are also drowning out the bass.

Perhaps doing that and adding another track with subbass will fix it?

Adding to that u could be pushing the limiter very hard. Still, awesome work!!

Just checked now , on android , there is an update with new synth and new effects:) Have fun!

Yes I agree it's loud af. I think I was using just my phone speakers at the time. Other songs sound ok compared to this. Also I need to work on that bassline.

Thanks for listening and your feedback!