Title: Anatidaephobia EP

Label: Timewarp Records

Date: June, 2016

1. Save the Universe

2. Butterpsy Effect

3. 1123581321

4. Dark Side of Our Foot

36iS2LL.gif

Ummm...is that...a, uh...I mean...seriously?  That's a thing?

Apparently anatidaephobia is a thing and it means a fear of being watched by ducks.  All I know is Daffy is making me feel a bit uncomfortable right about now.  I think I have it.  No seriously, I think I have it now.  I'll never look at ducks the same way.

The funniest team name in goa is back at it with another ep of goa trance.  There was like zero publicity for this digital ep so I'm happy to help the masses become woke.  I think if you're going to have a track that deals with saving the universe (pretty big deal) it should have more gravitas.  This was kind of flat.  Not terrible, but I think the universe deserves better.

q7JWZ5v.gif

Or maybe it doesn't.

Butterpsy is ok and gets better by the end, but it just didn't grab me.  The next track though...It'll grab you by the p*ssy.   I don't know what the significance of the track name is, but I will tell you that it is psychedelic as f*ck.  Trippy sounds and melodies that twist and turn.  The last track is also hella good, powerful goa.  

So at the very least the final two tracks will make a welcome addition to your goa collection.  Good job gentlemen. 

Timewarp Records

That numbered third track is indeed the very best one. And the only reason this EP exists.

Weird release all in all. Especially the EP name. I mean, who came up with that? ;)

And who said: "damn, that's the best idea for our new EP!" :D

I haven't checked the full EP yet, but I actually don't mind some weirdness and experimentation in Goa music nowdays. Perhaps we're all addicted to safe zone too much so whenever something unusual pops up we start to wonder how it's possible. Don't get me wrong, but I have some feeling that back in the days that wasn't a case. :huh:

That numbered third track is indeed the very best one. And the only reason this EP exists.

Weird release all in all. Especially the EP name. I mean, who came up with that? ;)

And who said: "damn, that's the best idea for our new EP!" :D

The numbering in the third track is a fibonacci sequence and is a mathematical spiral.

About the title: We don't take it all to serious. It doesn't have to be a theme in some sort. I red about this fear, which is a real thing apperently and we were joking and laughing about it. :-)

We had enough spiral, troll, psy, space, titles allready so why the heck not :-)

And now you have expanded your knowledge about diffrent kinds of fear. Next time you see somebody run for a duck or getting paranoid about it, you know what it is :D

The numbering in the third track is a fibonacci sequence and is a mathematical spiral.

About the title: We don't take it all to serious. It doesn't have to be a theme in some sort. I red about this fear, which is a real thing apperently and we were joking and laughing about it. :-)

We had enough spiral, troll, psy, space, titles allready so why the heck not :-)

And now you have expanded your knowledge about diffrent kinds of fear. Next time you see somebody run for a duck or getting paranoid about it, you know what it is :D

thats hilarious

i was laughing for a minute

but actually just found it it does not exist - it was invented by an american author - still just the thought that he could come up with such an invention is very funny in itself

(now i have to listen to the music)