Do you drink coffee

SixZeroFou4

I was a barista for over a decade. I love coffee.

I make a cold pressed toddy every week and drink that.

It's hella strong and thick. Kind of like drinking a super smooth, cold, cup of espresso.

I mix into the pitcher of toddy about 2tbsp of dark molasses and a teaspoon or two of dark brown sugar (I'm kind of going through a tweaking of my recipe) and then I just pour myself a cup of coffee each morning. It's immediate and I don't need to wait for the coffee to brew.

Oh, it's so good...  

I was a barista for over a decade. I love coffee.

I make a cold pressed toddy every week and drink that.

It's hella strong and thick. Kind of like drinking a super smooth, cold, cup of espresso.

I mix into the pitcher of toddy about 2tbsp of dark molasses and a teaspoon or two of dark brown sugar (I'm kind of going through a tweaking of my recipe) and then I just pour myself a cup of coffee each morning. It's immediate and I don't need to wait for the coffee to brew.

Oh, it's so good...

Bro.. that sounds delicious I'm not even kidding.

I tried doing what you do.. once.. ended up making something that didn't taste well and I was flying off the walls on caffeine. It was wild.

I wish I could make them good.

What do you think about those Starbucks Frappuccinos?

Frappuccinos are delicious milkshakes =) 

Well, they were.

They stopped selling the creme de mint syrup, which was my jam. Mint Mocha Frappuccino was awesome.

The new peppermint shit is not the same.

I haven't had a drink from there in years but it's a nice sugary dessert. Not what I consider to be coffee

Frappuccinos are delicious milkshakes =) 

Well, they were.

They stopped selling the creme de mint syrup, which was my jam. Mint Mocha Frappuccino was awesome.

The new peppermint shit is not the same.

I haven't had a drink from there in years but it's a nice sugary dessert. Not what I consider to be coffee

Define coffee

I want to know what it is in your words. This will be cool

When I want coffee, it's mostly a mental thing. Like when you want a whisky and all they have is a mint julep. 
There is nothing wrong with a mint julep, but it's not a whisky.

Same with coffee. I drink mine black and with a touch of molasses or sugar. 

I don't do syrupy sweet milky drinks. Nothing wrong with them, but see the above analogy for liquor.

=) When my brain needs the elixir of life, a Frappuccino is not that item. 

When it's 105 degrees out and I want a yummy sweet concoction with a bit of pep, a Frappuccino totally hits the spot! 

When I want coffee, it's mostly a mental thing. Like when you want a whisky and all they have is a mint julep. 

There is nothing wrong with a mint julep, but it's not a whisky.

Same with coffee. I drink mine black and with a touch of molasses or sugar. 

I don't do syrupy sweet milky drinks. Nothing wrong with them, but see the above analogy for liquor.

=) When my brain needs the elixir of life, a Frappuccino is not that item. 

When it's 105 degrees out and I want a yummy sweet concoction with a bit of pep, a Frappuccino totally hits the spot!

Im with you brother, but I never put in the right coffee ratio. Coffee flavorings always end up not tasting as good as they sound. It's a total mess.

I'll try again, inspired by your skills. Any good and easy recipes I can follow?

Well I did drink it when I needed to cram for my anatomy exam, but I 98% of the time avoid it cause of my drastically large sensitivity to it. I drink one cup and start shaking, sweating and and become so focused that I can do only one thing at a time...

No coffee for me :(

Well I did drink it when I needed to cram for my anatomy exam, but I 98% of the time avoid it cause of my drastically large sensitivity to it. I drink one cup and start shaking, sweating and and become so focused that I can do only one thing at a time...

+1

I never used to but I've been drinking more and more over the last few years.

Always black, no sugar.

Sometimes hot, sometimes ice.

Often in a can from a vending machine or convenience store.

Just did, but I'm not really addicted or even don't really need it - I can drink it before going to sleep and it doesn't bother me. I basically drink 1 cup a day and not every day even, mainly just for the taste.

It definitely affects me.

I drink one cup of my magic brew each day and that's it.

On weekends I might have an additional cup of regular coffee if I go out to brunch. 

After fucking with my caffeine levels greatly during that stint as a barista, I now watch my intake. 

Also, it cleans me out!

That shit makes me poop like mad.

Instant diuretic

lolololol 

That was explained pretty well with few words. You're hired

cofee with milk. No sugar of course

the only true way to enjoy coffee!

same here. one cup per day is the absolute maximum; and even that is not something i could do everyday.

the problem is that i love the taste (and going for a coffee break (or going for coffee and cake) without coffee does not feel right).

since i discovered that the caffeine free coffee in those nespresso tabs actually tastes like coffee (unlike any other caffeine free coffee i have tried up to now) my coffee consumption has quadrupled.

the only true way to enjoy coffee!

same here. one cup per day is the absolute maximum; and even that is not something i could do everyday.

the problem is that i love the taste (and going for a coffee break (or going for coffee and cake) without coffee does not feel right).

since i discovered that the caffeine free coffee in those nespresso tabs actually tastes like coffee (unlike any other caffeine free coffee i have tried up to now) my coffee consumption has quadrupled.

Nespresso makes great beverage products

• 1 month later...

a big coffee lover here, a few cups and/or espressos a day

i brew them conventionally, drink mostly black coffes, sometimes with or without... depends

for the flavours: no starbucks, instead a zip of coffee cream or hazelnut liquor - a good start into weekends

the secret of the vanilla iced coffee: put as much icecream as possible into your coffee